Mirko Vučinić (8 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Some of the comments from Inter fans on Twitter are hilarious. One accuses Tohir's son, apparently Juventino, for a deal.

Another says that Moratti would never made that kind of deal. (Carini-Cannavaro, Seedorf-Coco) LOL

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Lol, it's an irony that the Inter fans are protesting here. They are the ones getting a player who knows how to play football, not Juve.
Yeah but Thorir would be foolish to sell him if the fans are against is, he's already unpopular among the fans.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Would conte go for a 3-6-1 with guarin behind a striker if one of tevez or llorente were to get injured? Or would he just slot in gio or quags and keep a 3-5-2?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I think Juve needs to make this move. Vucinic has become the odd man out and it's apparent that quads isn't going anywhere. Guardian doesn't play in inter their fans are only butt hurt because he's coming to us. In the end if inter back away they're the pussies I thought they were

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
:lol: Congratulations @Alen you came here and jinxed it.
Anyways why the fvck are their fans against this deal? dint they hate the guts of Guarin's lazy wasteful ass?!
Maybe they don't rate The Vooch :boh:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
dat fanpower in the social media era. Quite something.

This deal was done and dusted, but after having been confronted with the wrath of the inter tifosi, Thohir has intervened and pulled the plug, to save face.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If this deal doesn't happen Inter's management are going to look very weak.

That's not to say they aren't making the right technical decision in backing out of the deal.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why the hell would we want Guarin yet leave our alternate striking options as only Giovinco and Quagliarella?
We're winning serie A and Vucinic won't be a difference maker in Europe, I think. It's not a huge problem to have 4 strikers for half a season. On the other hand, we're adding a 5th midfielder, which is good if we want our midfielders well rested for Europe. I just hate the fact that once again Juve is sacrificing talent for an athlete. That's the main reason why we fail in Europe. We're like a machine melting everything in a championship, but we need talent for CL.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
dat fanpower in the social media era. Quite something.

This deal was done and dusted, but after having been confronted with the wrath of the inter tifosi, Thohir has intervened and pulled the plug, to save face.
saving face by letting the fans decide transfers....whats next; tactics, training and coach?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)