Mirko Vučinić (15 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm starting to fear for this deal to be honest. We know Inter are stupid, but are they really this stupid?

When Mirko is done playing for them, he will be 33-34 with no resell value whatsoever. Guarin is also worth more than Vucinic is right now, and he will have resell value for years.

Also, Guarin will offer us much more than what Mirko will offer them. This deal makes no sense whatsoever. Masterstroke by the Great Man if it goes through.
What bullshit :lol:

If you thought Mirko was infuriating then just wait till this piece of shit steps on the pitch. The same inconsistency issues but a peak level nowhere near Mirko. Overrated cunt stain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What bullshit :lol:

If you thought Mirko was infuriating then just wait till this piece of shit steps on the pitch. The same inconsistency issues but a peak level nowhere near Mirko. Overrated cunt stain.
How you rate the players aside. The financial aspects I was talking about, you cannot disagree with. From a financial point of view, Inter are basically giving away Guarin's value to us (which is now much higher than Vucinic's value), and in all probability his value will stay the same or perhaps even increase, since I'm sure he'll do well under a proper coach like Conte. Mirko's value is low right now and he's getting old so it will decrease drastically soon, to the point of being peanuts.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
and we have the first obstacle...Rube want a straight swap,while Inter want a sum of cash because the valutations from the both clubs are different.

PLEASE OH PLEASE LET THE DEAL COLLAPSE !

:xfinger:

Please Marotta, penny pinch this deal into submission.

- - - Updated - - -

How you rate the players aside. The financial aspects I was talking about, you cannot disagree with. From a financial point of view, Inter are basically giving away Guarin's value to us (which is now much higher than Vucinic's value), and in all probability his value will stay the same or perhaps even increase, since I'm sure he'll do well under a proper coach like Conte. Mirko's value is low right now and he's getting old so it will decrease drastically soon, to the point of being peanuts.
That might well be true, but I for one am not looking forward to a potential injury to either Tevez or Llorente. Seriously, if Tevez is sidelined it's Quag - Llorente. What the fuck is that.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

That might well be true, but I for one am not looking forward to a potential injury to either Tevez or Llorente. Seriously, if Tevez is sidelined it's Quag - Llorente. What the fuck is that.

Our subs will do the job for now. We're cruising in the league, so I have few worries. In June we will get Berardi and one of Menez or Diamanti, I'm sure. That will make you happy, I know it :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Mixed feelings about this one.

I like Vucinic and think he's a very useful player.

However, I doubt I'd be starting him ahead of Llorente or Tevez very often.

As for for Guarin, I'm somewhat undecided.

I liked the look of him at Porto and he did well when he first went to Inter, but I feel he's been pretty poor for them for quite a while now. Obviously you can put some of that down to Inter's poor collective performances, but Guarin's decision making really has been woeful at times. Mazzarri playing him higher up the field also hasn't helped. I also consider him a relatively lazy player, but that's no great concern because we all saw how Conte knocked Vucinic into shape after Vucinic had arrive with the 'lazy' tag.

This signing does suggest to me that Conte has decided he likes the power of Pogba and Vidal in the more advanced midfield roles, so wanted another player along those lines to be backup to them, so I'd imagine this will be likely to confirm Marchisio is headed for a deeper role most of the time.

Another midfielder was certainly needed one way or another.

I'd expect Juve to have to give Inter a little cash. I'd value Guarin at about 15m, while I think Vucinic is probably in the 10-12m range.

If Guarin shows up with the right attitude and he is coached well, he could prove to be a very useful player. Juve's very set system and tactics and movement could really suit him well because it means that the player jut has to follow instructions a lot of the time rather than having to think for himself too much. That could mask Guarin's lack of intelligence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)