Mirko Vučinić (13 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Another thing:

Either I continue playing with Porto or I will leave. If I do go, then I will leave only to join Juventus.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"During my time at Porto, I turned down the chance to sign for Juventus in order to move to Inter," Guarin told La Gazzetta dello Sport. The midfielder was heavily linked with a move away from Inter ahead of the 2013-14 campaign, but he has insisted that a transfer was never an option for him.

"I have always said that all I want is to win silverware here," he declared.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Not quite. Buffon is fundamental part of the team and the one who'd be very difficult to replace, while we can mange without Pirlo, certainly have in the past few months. His status here is nowhere near Buffon's.
You maybe getting ahead of yourself here, because as a fan Buffon maybe a fundamental part of the team, but technically Pirlo offers as much to the formation currently preferred by the coach, and if you go with the coach and DG's thoughts then you'll perhaps see, they're equated in a rare similar fashion, largely because of their personas in the dressing room. Make no mistake, Pirlo's contract will be renewed. No two ways about it as far as I'm concerned, but time will tell.

Jan 22, 2009
Also don't forget this could be pure business deal, I mean we could get much more for Guarin than for Mirko and in the same time dropping our wage bill !

ps Though I am not sure how much playing time he could get.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Guarin is indeed a good player and will be tactically something different for our MF and will be a threat with those wicked shots of his but Mirko :cry:

Mirko was crucial part of the 2011/2012 'Invincables' and will always have a place in my heart :heart:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Let's be real Guarin is very good. I love Mirko but this deal is fantastic and Marotta really has built a great midfield.

Guarin, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba and Pirlo.

Wow.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Guarin strikes me as a more evolved version of Melo. THough I just think we were better off promoting Asamoah to the centre and looking for a good LwB or LB if we were moving to a back 4, with 3 up front.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Guarin's arrival does not mean marchisio or pogba will be sold. 5 mids for 3 spots is fine when competing in 3 competition. This does mean though that padoin is gone :tup: and asa will forever be a lwb :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)