Mirko Vučinić (7 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Fuck.

This isn't a deal we needed to make mid-season.

It also means, Pogba is gone come the summer.
Having 5 mids for 3 positions is hardly a stacking up, but more like a good depth considering that we aim to leave mark in 3 competitions. If Guarin comes, still hoping it doesn't materialize, there's no need to sell either Pogba or Vidal. And what about Pirlo? How are his contract talks developing? Haven't heard that for a while.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Interesting move, doesn't really make sense for either though, we don't need him but its a decent swap considering how old Vuci is but and I guess Inter need a striker but their midfield takes a bit of a blow.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I guess it's pretty much done. I mean his farewell.

Too bad we have to sell him within Italy, but I guess that's the only solution possible. We did look to ship him away to Arsenal but it seems talks didn't end well. So I don't think our board should be criticized for sell him to our 'rival' club.

On the other hand, now that we have Llorente and Tevez always starting I don't think Mirko would be happy to spend so much time on the bench. Also, if we ever planned to sell him, this is the right moment. He's 30 years old and his price will not drop steadily, so we're getting the cash out of it.

Pretty sad, though. Mirko is a great player, I'll never forget his contribution here. Grande Mirko :touched:
Agree, maybe he wanted to leave to play more regularly and at the moment we can't give him that. Also there was the talk right after he returned from injury that he was unhappy for sitting on the bench.

Also we are getting Guaring, he worth's more than Vucinic at the moment (IMO) and is younger, so in the end we could get more money, especially if he fits in.

Fuck.

This isn't a deal we needed to make mid-season.

It also means, Pogba is gone come the summer.
I don't know why everyone think that, I'm pretty confident that we will keep him for at leas one more season. I'm optimistic and I think that we are going to sell Padoin

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
OMFG Guarin :sergio: if he's considered as a future replacement for Pogba then i have no words and will go drinking.
The worst part is that I will have to drink so much during the match, pff during checking news to don't see this piece of crap on the pitch or forgot he is our player.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Vucinic saluted everybody (via @SkySport )... Done deal

BREAKING: Mirko Vucinic has left Juve's training session at Vinovo (via SKY's @FCosatti)
Twitter!

- - - Updated - - -

He should go to legendary section, not history section :(!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Relax guys, Marotta got this. Once again he will fuck over a Milan club, extend Pogba's contract and he will still have time to sell some depth players. :beppe:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Having 5 mids for 3 positions is hardly a stacking up, but more like a good depth considering that we aim to leave mark in 3 competition. If Guarin comes, still hoping it doesn't materialize, there's no need to sell either Pogba or Vidal. And what about Pirlo? How are his contract talks developing? Haven't heard that for a while.
Your 5th mid is actually Asamoah, if we are serious about getting wingers for a 433, which i think we are - we're going to need a legit option at LB, since Asamoah will certainly not slot into naturally. Which again means, if we are thinking about Nani or Berardi or Cerci, we are probably going to be cashing in on Pogba/Marchisio this summer: using Pirlo, Marchisio/Pogba, Vidal, Guarin and Asamoah as our 5 mids.

I'm not sure I agree with this move. Inter may not be a direct rival to us this season, but we're giving them something to rebuild with next season. Vucinic has 2-3 decent serie a seasons in him still. Guarin for my money is one rung below Asamoah as far as talent goes.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
pogba will stay unless we get offered 100m+. 5 mids for 3 places is perfect. if pogba wants to leave in the summer he is stupied. he is a part of the best midfield in the world playing with a legend and the best btb midfielder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)