Mirko Vučinić (41 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep, news all over Twitter. Vucinic is close to signing with Inter. We might do a swap + cash and get Freddy Guarin. WTF, that came from out of nowhere.

I like Guarin (though very inconsistent) but do we really need another CM?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Di Marzio also wrote about Vucinic - Guarin swap.

While I'd hate to see Mirko at Inter I can't say I won't be happy to see Guarin here. I think he's a very good player.

Then again, having Guarin here at the moment would also mean Asamoah being stuck as a LWB forever, which is IMO a rather sad thing.

I'm pretty neutral by it. But one thing is certain -- we'd really boost Inter's quality with this move.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah not a fan of Vucinic moving to another Italian club. Was hoping he'd end up in the EPL at Arsenal or Tottenham or whatever.

Guarin would further stack an already stacked midfield. Probably means we'll look to ship off Padoin at the end of the season as well :xfinger:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Probably means we'll look to ship off Padoin at the end of the season as well :xfinger:
Too good to be true.

I'm afraid we'll lose either Pogba or Vidal because we'll get insane bids for them. I don't care what Marotta or any other players says right now, but if City, Real or PSG come knocking on our door while being serious it's going to be an offer then simply can't and won't refuse.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Okay, if Di Marzio confirmed that it is a proper news. Still, like Bianconero_Aus said, it is quite shocking new. Anyway my opinion is that we shouldn't make any deals with them. Guarin is not worth it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Too good to be true.

I'm afraid we'll lose either Pogba or Vidal because we'll get insane bids for them. I don't care what Marotta or any other players says right now, but if City, Real or PSG come knocking on our door while being serious it's going to be an offer then simply can't and won't refuse.
If anyone is leaving us out of those two, it's clearly Pogba. But I really can see him staying with us for at least one more season.

- - - Updated - - -

Vucinic not called up for Coppa Italia clash.

Shit just got real.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Why Beppe, why?! Why you are dealing with shit club for a shit player?!

:(

Seriously, I would rather welcome here Gila than anyone from whorehouse of Milan!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Well I was sure he was going to leave us after Gio and Quag got chance before him against Sampdoria.

We should ask for Kovacic, even though Guarin seems like a perfect fit for Conte. Also with this transfer we are getting player similar to Nainggoaln without spending any money, although I think that Radja is better player. The biggest question is who is gonna replace Vucinic and is Conte ok with this transfer? We all know that Vucinic is one of his favorites.

And this is great deal for Inter, they need striker and are getting a really good one.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I guess it's pretty much done. I mean his farewell.

Too bad we have to sell him within Italy, but I guess that's the only solution possible. We did look to ship him away to Arsenal but it seems talks didn't end well. So I don't think our board should be criticized for sell him to our 'rival' club.

On the other hand, now that we have Llorente and Tevez always starting I don't think Mirko would be happy to spend so much time on the bench. Also, if we ever planned to sell him, this is the right moment. He's 30 years old and his price will not drop steadily, so we're getting the cash out of it.

Pretty sad, though. Mirko is a great player, I'll never forget his contribution here. Grande Mirko :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)