Mirko Vučinić (46 Viewers)

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Thats your excuse blaming Tevez. The cl exit was due to errors and the approaches of the game. Keep your up obession with Vucinic and Quag. It makes absolutely no sense to keep two 30 old players when we have the opportunity to sell them.
Oh but it was a mistake to sell your beloved matri?
I'm not blaming tevez, all I'm sayin is he's a cl flop and shouldn't of started some of those games p

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
expect him to get us a goal or two with his killer passes through the defense vs roma... too bad his 30, in his prime he would now be a starter for us and one of the best players in the league... instead hes "old" always injured and i think he doesnt have the insiration to play for us anymore... so hes leaving

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You'd rather sell those to and keep gio? The fuck is wrong with you
And fuck mandzukic
You have no room to talk, you've always disliked him and Quags since the beginning and wanted them sold since, and you really want lamela, he's shit, not to mentian a dick, remember when he kicked Chiellini in the balls?
more anti-giovinco posts pls

How about we serve you up your family in a taco instead?
:lol::tup:

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
expect him to get us a goal or two with his killer passes through the defense vs roma... too bad his 30, in his prime he would now be a starter for us and one of the best players in the league... instead hes "old" always injured and i think he doesnt have the insiration to play for us anymore... so hes leaving
The way he celebrate vs Roma, plus all his twitter and Instagram posts, it looks like he still likes playing for us, and 30 really isn't old, he just turned 30, he still got a couple more years left playing at his best

- - - Updated - - -

When did I mention Matri? No where. You bring in irrelevant pieces of information as your argument.
Because you've always said matri shouldn't of been sold but your a matri fanboy( I don't even know how that's possible), but you hate vuci and Quags for personal reasons for some reason so your opinion is invalid

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
juvesardu sittin' gangsta in the trees
bitches stewin' cos he didnt cook the peas
he want to get the skis and the keys to the prestige
instead he choked and forgot to breathe

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
As much as I hate to say it Sardu is right. Vucinic and Quag are rotation players for Tevez and Llorente and we need them until the end of the season at least.

I don't count Giovinco, Vucinic on his bad day offers much more. Quag scores more too and don't fall every time someone touches his leg.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Looks like we're really trying to sell him...just saying no to loan deals,rumors are we are asking 11mil,and his agents are in London today to negotiate with Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs.

I love Mirko,but that's our chance to get the cash,like with Matri.
He's market value is only going to drop,and he's not getting younger and 1 year before the end of the contract.

So letting him stay for the sub role is great and all,but if we can get those 11mil,we should do it.
Gio and Quag will do fine as subs untill the end of the season imo.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't see how a similar deal won't be possible in the summer. I know we can claim to ask for more mid season, but again, losing Mirko at this critical stage isn't something that makes much sense. He is a different player to Quag and Gio, and we'll definitely be losing a dimension to our game as far as bench strength in the forward department is concerned. It's a risky move, considering we are serious about the Europa and are going to need all the strength in reserves possible. Even if the 11m deal is struck, it isn't going to get us anyone consequential this mercato. Eg. Nani. Such a move will likely only happen in June. If at all.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't see how a similar deal won't be possible in the summer. I know we can claim to ask for more mid season, but again, losing Mirko at this critical stage isn't something that makes much sense. He is a different player to Quag and Gio, and we'll definitely be losing a dimension to our game as far as bench strength in the forward department is concerned. It's a risky move, considering we are serious about the Europa and are going to need all the strength in reserves possible. Even if the 11m deal is struck, it isn't going to get us anyone consequential this mercato. Eg. Nani. Such a move will likely only happen in June. If at all.
It might be risky,but i'm sure we will not get the 11m for him in the summer.
Also i do think Beppe knows Nani is possible(hopefully now) so he is doing it,otherwise yeah maybe better to wait for summer...even if it means losing out 2-3mil on Mirko's price tag.
Fucking pisses me off. Hope he has some sort of crazy WC and fools Arsenal like Giach fooled Sunderland.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)