Mirko Vučinić (7 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What are his best qualities and weaknesses?
How consistent is he?
Where can he play? lone striker, with a partner, maybe as a 4-3-3 wing forwards?
and lastly, do you think he would come, and would you be sad to see him go?
-Good at opening up defenses.Has got a very good through ball.Good at holding up the ball as well,scores some neat goals too.Like Gian said he's good in tight spaces too.
-Weaknesses is he's lazy,inconsistent,he's a bit of a moody player too.Not the greatest of finishers as well.
-He can play as a CF,LW as well as a supporting striker role.But the best two seasons in his career(with Roma and 1st season at Juve) came when played as a LW.He is very versatile in that respect.
-I dont know,maybe if Spurs make a good offer then i think we will sell but i vaguely remember him saying he is actually not that interested in going to England.(could be wrong though).I like Vucinic as well and he has had a fair share of contribution so far in our success but i'm not a really a huge fanboy of his either so as long as the money is good ,i'd be ok with the move.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Mirko has been a part of a historic Juventus squad in a historic Juventus period. Will always respect him no matter what happens with him or what kind of games he will play for us or how much goals he will score. These last three years have been a fucking amazing ride and Mirko played a big part in it.....

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Mirko has been a part of a historic Juventus squad in a historic Juventus period. Will always respect him no matter what happens with him or what kind of games he will play for us or how much goals he will score. These last three years have been a $#@!ing amazing ride and Mirko played a big part in it.....
Well put. Sometimes his style of play is a little frustrating to watch, but it always seems like the net effect was positive when he was on. Of course, it is relative now that we have upgraded with Tevez and Llorente. His personality alone makes for more excitement IMO.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
lol love that he celebrated like a madman
Yeah, lol. I think many ex-players from the Sensi era didn't share a lot of love for Roma.

Mirko has been a part of a historic Juventus squad in a historic Juventus period. Will always respect him no matter what happens with him or what kind of games he will play for us or how much goals he will score. These last three years have been a fucking amazing ride and Mirko played a big part in it.....
:tup:

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
He looked really good in pre-season and the beginning of the season with Tevez, I'd really like to see the two of them start together again. However, I wouldn't mind selling him if it meant we could get that wide player we need or if we need the money to keep Pogba and Vidal.
If we do sell him, I'll really miss his crazy personality on the pitch, he's our funniest player.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If our financial situation was better he would probably remain at the club and be a good rotation player. Unfortunately we need $$$$ to fix other areas and he is one of the few that can get us $$$ without having a major impact on-field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)