Mirko Vučinić (94 Viewers)

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Vuci and Quag both have reached the ceiling for what they could give to Juve, time to get rid of both and refresh the FW line.
I would keep Quags, he is the kind of resilient player that can come in as a sub in min 89' and get you a goal.

Vuci as a technical FW its complicated. Both Llorente and Tevez are more efficient as strikers and also have other technical qualities as assist/playmaker that rounds up the FW package.

Vuci & the midget should be gone before next season and we must go for a decent winger in 433, Pepe's condition is still a question mark.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Vuci & the midget should be gone before next season and we must go for a decent winger in 433, Pepe's condition is still a question mark.
How do we play the 4-3-3? Tevez on the left, Llorente in the center and the new winger on the right? What do we do (if we sell both Mirko and Seba) in case Tevez is injured? We'll go back to 3-5-2, bench the new winger and play Llorente-Quag in attack without attackers left on the bench?

We do need a right winger. We also need one starting LB or bencher CM. But even with such purchases, we will need 5 or 6 attacking players. For the 4-3-3 we will need 6 attacking players, while for 3-5-2 we need 5 for an ultimate depth. A striker should be sold only if we intend to buy a new striker as a direct replacement.

P.S: So far this season, what we lack is a right winger to allow us to play the 4-3-3, as well as a midfielder to fill the void left by Giaccherini's departure. I see no problem at all with our attack.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
That's a good point, tbh if we have to sell one of the two I'd prefer to get rid of cancer boy for a right winger.

Vuci will only play if Llorente is injured, resting or sucking very badly. And also although I don't like it there's no other sub for Tevez right now other than the halfling

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Isnt it more or less a given that berardi is coming back next season? maybe eve giabiadini, and there you have two players that can play in the 433.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)