Mirko Vučinić (27 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
we already got ogbonna, we don't need another CB. we just need another lb/lwb and our defense is set.

guarin isn't actually too bad, though his end product is lacking

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
Only way I could see it working is if Marotta used them as pawns and worked them into deals with other clubs to get players we actually need, but that's unrealistic and would make more sense in the summer mercato than the winter one anyway. In terms of market value I don't think it's a bad deal, it's just a terrible one if we take it with the intention of keeping the players.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wouldnt say no to Guarin tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

But i wouldnt give up the vooch for him eighter.

Cant we trade some useless sack of shit for him ? Liker giovinco or sth ?

Apr 29, 2006
I hope he comes back soon, because we need to start making some changes in front. Llorente and Tevez are doing all right, but they are getting predictable and might get injured from overplaying them. Vucinic is the only real alternative when in from imho.

I don't think we can sell Giovinco. He is also, it seems, 'a piece of art' owned by 'collectors', though what 'collectors' of such 'pieces of art' are called is quite another matter...

Quag won't bring more than 5-7m. Well, at least another salary is off the books, but he has experience at least.

SO, my point is, if we sell Vucinic we better be ready to change formations or splash big for another top striker. Neither of those are likely imho.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
giovinco needs to be shown the door asap.

even when quag & vucinic were both injured he was barely used, shows conte's trust in the useless midget.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Worst striker in the team.
It's painful to see him touch the ball, it's like watching a car accident. He's slow like a tortoise and destroys our attacking play.
10 minutes of him on the pitch yesterday was enough to get me out of my mind.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What about that first touch he messed up when played one on one with the keeper?
What about it? Llorente is being praised to the heavens despite his three incredible missed opportunitites, because he brings alot to our game. I don't see why the standards of criticism should be any different for Mirko.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Worst striker in the team.
It's painful to see him touch the ball, it's like watching a car accident. He's slow like a tortoise and destroys our attacking play.
10 minutes of him on the pitch yesterday was enough to get me out of my mind.
:lol: his touches are perfect, if he does 1 little mistake everyone bashes him, if it was him instead of llorente that missed that clear chance, you guys woul be going off

- - - Updated - - -

What about it? Llorente is being praised to the heavens despite his three incredible missed opportunitites, because he brings alot to our game. I don't see why the standards of criticism should be any different for Mirko.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)