Mirko Vučinić (82 Viewers)

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
Great game by Mirko today. Had a mini-slump in the second part of the first half, but he came in guns blazing in the second. He should have been a contender for MOTM, in my opinion, even if he wouldn't win it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Reading around the web that he yelled out "Matri" before kissing the camera.

Here's the video including the part where he is running to the camera, can't quite make it out but it looks like he said it. Fucking class if true :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

0:22 - 0:24. "Hey, Matri" ?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Reading around the web that he yelled out "Matri" before kissing the camera.

Here's the video including the part where he is running to the camera, can't quite make it out but it looks like he said it. Fucking class if true :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

0:22 - 0:24. "Hey, Matri" ?
That's fucking awesome! Wonderful of him :touched:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I really like him. He finally has a partner that gets his ideas in Tevez. Those flicks of his finally look sensible. His understanding with Tevez is top class. Llorente will hard it find to take Mirko's place. Vucinic really stepped up his game. With him on the pitch is always waiting for that moment of brilliance.

I don't get people who want him to be sold. Now that one would piss Conte off :lol:

Jovetic? I love him but no way he was worth 30m.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I really like him. He finally has a partner that gets his ideas in Tevez. Those flicks of his finally look sensible. His understanding with Tevez is top class. Llorente will hard it find to take Mirko's place. Vucinic really stepped up his game. With him on the pitch is always waiting for that moment of brilliance.

I don't get people who want him to be sold. Now that one would piss Conte off :lol:

Jovetic? I love him but no way he was worth 30m.
Sorry, but Vucinic is better than Joivetic for me. For Juve anyway.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The moment he tracked back to win the ball with a sliding tackle towards the touch line in the second half was brilliant and the fans really appreciated it.
Hopefully it's the added competition for his spot that has resulted in a slightly increased desire to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)