Mirko Vučinić (92 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Oh my God, I'm at a bit of a loss here... somehow Zach has legitimately become the voice of reason in this thread?!?

Ladies and gentlemen, there is a strong possibility that judgment day is upon us.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"Carrying our attack"? :rofl:

This is NO WAY for a professional footballer to behave. He takes home the money that these "fucking fans" pay ffs! This guy had clear behavioral issues. Only a matter of time till he goes full retard.

He's served us well, but it's time for him to get outta here!
He carried our attack, unlike pathetic useless cancerboyvinco, matri who might score in a while, or quag who sometimes scores but offers the team nothing.

Vucinic is still a human, the fan should have shut the fuck up. i hope he got lynched by the faithfull on his way out

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
"Carrying our attack"? :rofl:

This is NO WAY for a professional footballer to behave. He takes home the money that these "fucking fans" pay ffs! This guy had clear behavioral issues. Only a matter of time till he goes full retard.

He's served us well, but it's time for him to get outta here!
Why are you laughing Sheik? Vucinic indeed was the one carrying out attack. Only player we had till now capable of doing that. His immediate impact was evident in quite a few games last season. Or you think Quag, Matri or Gio were more fundamental for our achievements?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not trolling. I'm genuinely angry that one of our players did something as stupid as reacting to a fan like this, during TRAINING of all the places. I can't remember anyone doing such a thing in all my years following Juve. Disgraceful behaviour!
perhaps some of our fans werent asshole douchebag faggots, insulting players when training a preseason.

for fucks sake we are preparing a difficult season ahead, GOOD IDEA TO GET ON THE NERVES OF A PLAYER

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
zach has always posted good stuff.

we are the ones who underestimated him
Speak for yourself, peasant :p

He carried our attack, unlike pathetic useless cancerboyvinco, matri who might score in a while, or quag who sometimes scores but offers the team nothing.

Vucinic is still a human, the fan should have shut the fuck up. i hope he got lynched by the faithfull on his way out
perhaps some of our fans werent asshole douchebag faggots, insulting players when training a preseason.

for fucks sake we are preparing a difficult season ahead, GOOD IDEA TO GET ON THE NERVES OF A PLAYER
Phew. Dodged a bullet there, clearly it's not Judgment Day after all.

There's the bi-polar posting that we've all grown accustomed to.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Speak for yourself, peasant :p

Phew. Dodged a bullet there, clearly it's not Judgment Day after all.

There's the bi-polar posting that we've all grown accustomed to.
I'm not going to a training and insult giovinco in his face. This is just a forum, going to a training can actually get an interaction

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so we all agree taking tottenham's offer is wise now?

no way vucinic will be able to focus after this. he already has attention problems. with this he will be fully unfunctional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)