Mirko Vučinić (99 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That Cds article about United offering 15m eur for Vucinic is definitely bs and it's just their annual "Utd wants Vucinic". They rock the same story every summer.

Jul 20, 2012
If they did offer say 15m. Do you think we would sell him? Who would we replace him with if we did sell him?

- - - Updated - - -

Would we just keep our current strikers and have gio,quag,matri,tevez,llorente?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Wouldn't I like what? Sell Vucinic?? Na, i think he'd make great depth but I don't know how happy he would be sitting on the bench after having started for us two seasons in a row. Also, im pretty sure if he leaves, he'd be suitably replaced. In the long run though, it would make sense to sell if the rumoured price and details are true.

Apr 15, 2006
"Vuci was offended by a fan during training. He went to the fence & answered a fan in unpolite way, he walked out & training resumed. When Vuci was answering the angry fan, Conte and most of the players continued to train while Vucinic stayed arguing with fan." Via @MaxNerozzi

SELL!!!

Edit: "Vucinic has been brought back to reason by Storari, Carrera and the team manager Matteo Fabris. Soon after, a choir from the stands for him"

SELL anyway!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We didn't sell him for 10m. So I dunno what the club has in mind really. Maybe all the strikers are on the market, and whoever fetches the highest bid will be sold?!
If we sell one between Matri or Quag we don't need replacement. We're pretty much set. That money can be spend somewhere else or used to balance our books. Selling Vucinic on the other hand would require suitable SS coming in as I don't believe mgt are relishing the prospect of relying on Gio, Quag or Matri if something happens to Tevez or Llorente.

Mirko stays here.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Sell Vucinic?

Not a chance in hell. He will be the first to replace either of Tevez and Llorente, and will still have his fair share of starters.

Mirko stays, and I have absolutely no doubt about Marotta seing it the same way.

Apr 15, 2006
Vucinic row with Juve fan
By Football Italia staff

There was tension at Juventus today when Mirko Vucinic stormed off after an altercation with an abusive fan.

The striker missed an easy scoring opportunity during today’s training session and heard an insult from supporters behind the goal.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Vucinic walked over to the fan and demanded an explanation, entering into an argument.

The Montenegro international then stormed off only to return a while later once he had calmed down.

-----------

Don't remember any Juve player in recent times behaving in such a way towards a fan. He has SUCH an attitude problem. It's only a matter of time till he disrupts the harmony in the locker room.

Sell!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)