Mirko Vučinić (91 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We'll see.

Quag has only proven that he has a big mouth. Besides, we need a backup to Llorente, and that is Matri.
Matri is a deeplying forward? I don't think so. Are you a fan and therefore want to retain him? Yes :)

He'd be a decent backup who won't complain for lack of playing time and always gives his all when called upon.

He's such a great player that he can't either be called a CF or a SS.
And yet hes the highest scoring of our forwards in the CL, and second highest scoring on the team overall? Makes you wonder. :notbad:

Priceless from baggio. :touched:
Don't see much wrong with that. :) I even said Vucinic is a strong character and that belief in his abilities helps his game as it does wi Quag and other strong characters on the team, unless of course our definitions of this are different. When we have access to context, we must use it. :tup:

We can't sell Quag, he's a cool player and scores cool goals.
That could be one good reason, but it certainly isn't the only one.

Tevez-Quag would be such a strong starting fowardline.
Fuck yea. And I'd even put my money on it working like a charm. Quite like DP-Quag. The most effective forward line that we have had since Marrotta's reign began.

It's funny because it's true.
Always is. :touched:

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012

Congratulations Stefania and Mirko!

Montenegrin frontman Vucinic and his partner exchange their vows in Puglia this afternoon

Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic and his partner Stefania Scoditti have this afternoon tied the knot in Puglia.

The couple, who met while the Montenegrin was plying his trade for Lecce, have two sons together, Aleksandar and Matija.

All associated with Juventus Football Club wish both Mirko and Stefania every happiness for the future.

http://www.juventus.com/wps/wcm/con...um=twitter?utm_source=dlvr.it?pragma=no-cache

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)