Mirko Vučinić (91 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
More decisive? Perhaps this season (due to Matri's lack of playing time) but Matri was one of our most decisive players in winning the Scudetto in 11/12.
:yao:

13. Matri 1790
14. Quagliarella 1548

17 goal+assist: Quagliarella
12 goal+assist: Matri

- - - Updated - - -

Only this season. If u look at their stats overall in serie a, matri is the better goalscorer. Judging a player on overall stats is more precise than 1 season only.
We should sign Torres then.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Again, his shots/goal ratio I'm pretty sure is better than Quags which supports my theory that he's a better finisher :D

Oh and I'm pretty sure Matri had a better goal/minute ratio in Serie A this season. That's what the official site said anyway.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Career change? Thought you had it good with that gig :) .

I don't really exist at the moment. 20 days till the end of my bachelor degree, so my existence is pretty much defined with my daily trip to get cigarettes, books and Tuz :D . It's gon' be good when I finish though :drool:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Career change? Thought you had it good with that gig :) .

I don't really exist at the moment. 20 days till the end of my bachelor degree, so my existence is pretty much defined with my daily trip to get cigarettes, books and Tuz :D . It's gon' be good when I finish though :drool:
almost done with school, congrats! :tup:

My job is fine but not what I wanna do for much longer. I'm getting antsy:)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Because Matri is a better finisher than Quag. He doesn't complain when sitting on the bench, and is the only true prima punta in the team.
Quag doesn't complain either. If he did, he wouldn't have ended up having more game time than Matri. Which also adds to the fact that he got more game time coz he was the better finisher.

Don't make me go all Zacheryah and pull out the shots on goal/scoring ratio :D

Quag is not a better finisher than Matri.
Quag is by far the better player. Every aspect of his game pretty much is a notch above Matri's.

Only this season. If u look at their stats overall in serie a, matri is the better goalscorer. Judging a player on overall stats is more precise than 1 season only.
Take their time at Juve for example. It's more than a season, Quag was all guns blazing in his first season till the injury, he hardly got game time last season and still had 4-5 goals compared to Matri, who was in the starting eleven for the entire first half of last season. And finally, this season, when both had a clear start to the season, it was Quag who seized the opportunities better. Some of that has to do with the fact that he's a better footballer.

- - - Updated - - -

More decisive? Perhaps this season (due to Matri's lack of playing time) but Matri was one of our most decisive players in winning the Scudetto in 11/12.
You make sound like Quag is a starter at Juve. I think until the last two months before the seasons' end or thereabouts, Matri had more game time than Quag, and less goals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)