Mirko Vučinić (4 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"finally get rid of him"

excuse me we are talking about the most important forward he have by lightyears.

We should keep vucinic. Unless an offer comes it, that is higher then his value for us, and we should ONLY accept it if we can get a better player in return.

Currently, we should offload matri/quag/giovinco first.

Llorente+<insert quality forward we're geting> is good, but Vucinic as a benchoption is amazing. Take that away and we are bringing in mediocrity.
No. Only sell vucinic if it means we can sign a better player.

Llorente+Higuain/jovetic/tevez, w vucinic bench = ok.

Llorente+Higuain, w jovetic bench cause we sold vucinic = ok.

llorente + higuain/jovetic/tevez , w some money cause we sold vucinic : bad cause no good bench.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
"finally get rid of him"

excuse me we are talking about the most important forward he have by lightyears.

We should keep vucinic. Unless an offer comes it, that is higher then his value for us, and we should ONLY accept it if we can get a better player in return.

Llorente+<insert quality forward we're geting> is good, but Vucinic as a benchoption is amazing. Take that away and we are bringing in mediocrity.

llorente + higuain/jovetic/tevez , w some money cause we sold vucinic : bad cause no good bench.
This makes sense but what if Vucinic were the only player that some club had some serious intentions of signing and we needed the money to further our Higuain or Jovetic deal, then he would have to be sold

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its not about "or".

We can totally sign jovetic if we want, rigt now. We can get a deal worked out about Higuain, but the cost needs to be right.

We are getting some high quality player besides Llorente, we dont need to sell for that. We can put a player exchange to get Jovetic for all we care.

So we dont need to sell vucinic, he's the first sub.

IF we sell vucinic, we must replace him with another quality player. Else we are losing quality allround. We dont need to sell. we are past that.

Jul 20, 2012
I wasnt saying we need to sell him but if it comes to the point whwre u obtain higuain and jovetic(include quag in that deal. We would be left with higuain, llorente,jovetic,gio,vucinic and matri. We would sell either vucinic,gio or matri and at that point you would sell whoever doesnt fall into plans. But lets say we play a 3 man forward line. Whether it be 2 forwards and a trequartista or whatever you would need a back up for the strikers and a backup for the ss/trequartista. Supposedly we are keeping gio so we would sell vucinic

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wasnt saying we need to sell him but if it comes to the point whwre u obtain higuain and jovetic(include quag in that deal. We would be left with higuain, llorente,jovetic,gio,vucinic and matri. We would sell either vucinic,gio or matri and at that point you would sell whoever doesnt fall into plans. But lets say we play a 3 man forward line. Whether it be 2 forwards and a trequartista or whatever you would need a back up for the strikers and a backup for the ss/trequartista. Supposedly we are keeping gio so we would sell vucinic
If we have Llorente + 2 new players, i'd sell him yeah. Else not

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
"finally get rid of him"

Why are you so sure that Llorente is first team regular?

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I would rather sell marchisio for 25m than vuci for 15-20m, considering our squad. Also i want pogba to be a starter next season. When we fix our attack marchisio is the weakest link in this team, no doubt.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I would rather sell marchisio for 25m than vuci for 15-20m, considering our squad. Also i want pogba to be a starter next season. When we fix our attack marchisio is the weakest link in this team, no doubt.
our second best midfielder, defensivewise, is a weak link in a team that plays with 3 cm's ?

stop thinking only about attacking, this isnt la liga

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
our second best midfielder, defensivewise, is a weak link in a team that plays with 3 cm's ?

stop thinking only about attacking, this isnt la liga
He has way too many invicible perfomances in a season. And when he is, its is not bc he is doing important def. Work. Its bc he doesnt get invoved in the game. Imo the last games of the season with pogba in mid and marchisio as a "false" 9 says something about what to expect in the future. Pogba needs to play alot next season and is the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)