Mirko Vučinić (4 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Honestly, that's a bit harsh. The playing conditions were not optimal. He was lazy no doubt, but I personally don't think the 3511 suits any of our forwards. Vucinic is the only one that makes it workable, but I wouldn't judge his seasonal performance on a rainy day like today.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He never said that actually.

Woww, he let us down in a yet another very very important game. He has to be benched in the next games which are much more important than this one.
To be quite honest, "get 1 point from the remaining 12" is not really that massive achievement, especially considering the opponents :tongue:

Well what do we have here?
Bunch of people missing the point

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
To be quite honest, "get 1 point from the remaining 12" is not really that massive achievement, especially considering the opponents :tongue:

Bunch of people missing the point
Yourself included because I was being sarcastic :p

Tuttosport says he did.
But he didn't. He said Juve's attack is great already, which is a ridiculous thing to say, but he didn't say we "don't need Sanchez".

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
At the beginning of the season, Vucinic was an "untouchable" for me. Slowly, as the season has progressed, and his inconsistency has become more evident and frustrating, I'm more inclined to see the club sell him, for the right offer of course. The attacking department is the only part of the team in which all the players are for sale, at the right price/if the right offer comes in.

Apr 15, 2006
At the beginning of the season, Vucinic was an "untouchable" for me. Slowly, as the season has progressed, and his inconsistency has become more evident and frustrating, I'm more inclined to see the club sell him, for the right offer of course. The attacking department is the only part of the team in which all the players are for sale, at the right price/if the right offer comes in.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)