Mirko Vučinić (42 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
At the beginning of the season, Vucinic was an "untouchable" for me. Slowly, as the season has progressed, and his inconsistency has become more evident and frustrating, I'm more inclined to see the club sell him, for the right offer of course. The attacking department is the only part of the team in which all the players are for sale, at the right price/if the right offer comes in.
Nah, Ibra will need a balkanese to chill with.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know you are incredibly biased, and extremely lacking in objectivity when it come to Mirko. Obviously, some of you have comprehension issues, because it wasn't like I suggested sell him no matter what. If an offer of 12-15 million came in, I think we should strongly consider it. However, if he continues to start games for us next season, we are going to see the same pattern of 20% stellar performances, 50% indifferent, and 30% no show. I do realize that the strikers around him don't help him, but he also has a role/part to play, and this season he has fallen short on many occasions.

He doesn't deserve a starting spot next season, unless we plan to stick with our pathetic forward line. However, if we intend to move forward, Vucinic needs to see more of the bench. We should bring in someone better.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Nzoric The bias part was aimed at you, not Klin. We are never going to agree on this. I mean, even if we brought in Suarez/Benzema you'd still try and find excuses for Vucinic to start ahead of them, for when he performs in those 10-15 games per season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:blah: :blah: :blah: Very constructive. The butt buddies looking out for each other, mocking members, calling them redundant, whereas you are repetitive and deploy the same lame tactics every time you wish to refute an argument. Silly and immature as always.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)