Mirko Vučinić (5 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Yet he is clearly our most talented striker by some distance. And you just cant sell one of those. :juventus:
Actually it's very easy:

1. Bring in someone who is more talented than Mirko.
2. Suddenly, Mirko is no longer the most talented striker we got.
3. Sell.

The whole "most talented striker" excuse won't prevail when the club finally decides to bring in a proper striker. And I sure hope we buy one soon so we can get rid of this guy.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Actually it's very easy:

3. Sell.

The whole "most talented striker" excuse won't prevail when the club finally decides to bring in a proper striker. And I sure hope we buy one soon so we can get rid of this guy.
:rofl:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He creates much more than the others create for him. But that's his fault.
He doesn't have the goalscorer's instinct, but boy that vision of his and that way he just takes the ball and doesn't let anyone get near it :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Interestingly didn't held the ball much like he usually did.
There was no need for that. We moved much better than Lazio and our (and their) tactics allowed us to always have two free players in good position to which Mirko could pass the ball. He had a lot more space to operate.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't doubt that we will eventually go for a star attacker, but it might not be this summer.
yup.

Ill not delud emyself like the past 2 mercatos. This one... ill wait with ZERO hope of a badass signing. That way,, il not be mad at the end of the window.

And we got llorente who will be a nice adittion so...marotta has all the excuses to go the cheap route again.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Actually it's very easy:

3. Sell.

Maaan, are you going to enjoy next Summer! :weee:

Dec 31, 2008
“All the strikers at Juventus make sacrifices,” he stated. “We run like crazy, but some people don’t notice these things.
“I’ve been told that I have no desire, but if you look at the Bayern game then you can see that I ran more than I did against Lazio…
“I find the criticism ridiculous.
“I can accept it if people say I play badly, but not if they say that I lack desire and I’m not committed. It’s totally absurd and it hurts.”
“Not a great deal changed because Claudio was playing as the second striker and had to stay close to me,” the 29-year-old insisted.
“We played a good game and achieved an important victory, but we won’t talk about the Scudetto until it’s a mathematical certainty.
“You never know in football, so we’re not going to let up.”

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Then show it consistently on the pitch, Mirko. These criticisms aren't just created out if thin air; in the view of some, you do lack desire and consistency. Your job to prove them wrong, not complain about it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Actually it's very easy:

3. Sell.

:troll:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Then show it consistently on the pitch, Mirko. These criticisms aren't just created out if thin air; in the view of some, you do lack desire and consistency. Your job to prove them wrong, not complain about it.
Indeed. And I'd like to call that constructive criticism which has certainly affected Mirko in a positive way. Against Bayern it was like he was the only player who cared. He was also really good against Lazio, so you see, it has worked :D

Would love to see how he'd play beside a better player (than what we have) in attack.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Indeed. And I'd like to call that constructive criticism which has certainly affected Mirko in a positive way. Against Bayern it was like he was the only player who cared. He was also really good against Lazio, so you see, it has worked :D

Would love to see how he'd play beside a better player (than what we have) in attack.
Ibra and Vucinic. Either the best thing to happen to us in a decade, or a freaking time bomb. Would love to see it though. :xfinger:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Actually it's very easy:

3. Sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)