Mirko Vučinić (97 Viewers)

Griciu

May 14, 2012
lol so he scores a goal and it's his moment of the season to shine.. lol.

he's back to his true form 10 minutes after. what a fucking miss on that one on one. we need a clinical striker and not your average joe this Vucinic is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
lol so he scores a goal and it's his moment of the season to shine.. lol.

he's back to his true form 10 minutes after. what a fucking miss on that one on one. we need a clinical striker and not your average joe this Vucinic is.
lol...I said that because he shines in the second part of the season, like always...lol.

Griciu

May 14, 2012
I think Mirko shines when he wishes to (which is rarely), and doesn't exactly follow a pattern as you describe it... would be nice though. Truth is he needs to do better, act faster, etc. The closer you get to the keeper the harder it gets to place the ball into the net, and he should know that better of course..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think Mirko shines when he wishes to (which is rarely), and doesn't exactly follow a pattern as you describe it... would be nice though. Truth is he needs to do better, act faster, etc. The closer you get to the keeper the harder it gets to place the ball into the net, and he should know that better of course..
He won't be better because this is Vucinic, he plays like this ever since his Lecce days. His finishing was poor but then again that's nothing new. He can miss the easiest chance but also scores when it's just not possible, he pulls that out of his sleeves.

Btw, people criticize his finishing too much (especially in the past). Each season in Serie A he scores 10 goals or so. But unlike this year, all other seasons he played as a wide winger in 4-2-3-1 and yet he managed to score more than 10 goals in a season, not many wingers pull that off.

Apr 15, 2006
So 2 great chances missed, 1 fluke goal, 1 slip in the box, and shot off target. NOT IMPRESSED!

He won't be better because this is Vucinic, he plays like this ever since his Lecce days. His finishing was poor but then again that's nothing new. He can miss the easiest chance but also scores when it's just not possible, he pulls that out of his sleeves.
That is exactly why I hate this guy. Plus, he gets easily dispossessed. Far from our "best" forward.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
:delpiero:

So 2 great chances missed, 1 fluke goal, 1 slip in the box, and shot off target. NOT IMPRESSED!

That is exactly why I hate this guy. Plus, he gets easily dispossessed. Far from our "best" forward.
:lol2:

edit: If you think that was a fluke goal I don't know what type of goal you think requires effort. I'm starting to believe the others when they say you probably haven't played football.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He has qualities that none of our forwards brings. Honestly it's only Giovinco with who he competes but Seba can't do it.

He can hold the ball, he spreads our play on the wing and he goes back to pull defense out.

He is our best forward, actually. Despite of his misses.

Apr 15, 2006
:lol2:

edit: If you think that was a fluke goal I don't know what type of goal you think requires effort. I'm starting to believe the others when they say you probably haven't played football.
Fluke goal. Skied another chance when he had lots of space and time, and that 1-on-1 miss was as atrocious as Giovinco's miss against Lazio just before HT.

Sheik.. just leave this thread.
No I won't.

Not following Sheik
Cool.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He has qualities that none of our forwards brings. Honestly it's only Giovinco with who he competes but Seba can't do it.

He can hold the ball, he spreads our play on the wing and he goes back to pull defense out.

He is our best forward, actually. Despite of his misses.

please speak a language sheik understands :p

- - - Updated - - -

Not this again?

We all know what Vucinic is like by now, take the rough with the smooth.

juventuz fixation, any half frustrated git gets his fix here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)