Mirko Vučinić (77 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Lol, I'd trade Mirko, all our strikers and half of our first team for Zlatan. I was comparing the situations in this thread and in Zlatan's thread from years ago. You have the opportunity to read that thread and the match threads from 05/06.
But Zlatan is so much better than Mirko that you can't compare them the way you were.

:sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not a faggot like you, so I'll pass. Thanks anyway ;)

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty: You are easily amused. I guess inferior minds think alike chump :p

- - - Updated - - -

:D B81, setup my boy Maddy with a tranny, will ya?
I will see what I can do :D

However, you have to throw Klin and B_Aus in the mix as well. We are going to film them getting banged by trannies, and then send the tapes to their classmates and co-workers ;)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't forget Nicholas. :D
He's already been there, done that :D

No fun in making him go through that torrid experiene again :p

I present to you Thailand's number 1 Ladyboy:

Maddy, U dig? :D

- - - Updated - - -

ur not ghey if u thought it was a girl. just ask nick.
:lol: Nick is a beginner. In addition, the dude he confused for a chick wasn't even all that. He must have been completely inebriated :D

As for the chick whose picture I just posted, any dude would be confused as fuck :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That's fine and all, but why is Conte tolerating it? Why was Quag left out of the team when he yelled at the coach, while at the same time Mirko is allowed to do it and yell at some teammates (wonder why he never yells at Pirlo?)? You said that there is no excuse for Mirko's attitude, but why is Conte finding an excuse?

I will tell you why:
"“I know, he never wants anyone to make a mistake and at times was a little heavy-handed, but he was doing it to motivate me and keep me fired up. Besides, he did it with everyone, not just me.
“Let’s say Ibra was an important presence on the field and in the locker room... Nobody wants to even lose the training games between ranks here, as it’s a battle every day.
"
http://www.football-italia.net/22719/el-shaarawy-heavy-handed-ibra

And then read this post I found from a Milan fan. Sounds similar to you guys?
http://www.goallegacy.net/t16440-i-...diaor-galliani-think-about-ibrahimovic#447172

And to add some explanation behind mentioning Zlatan in this discussion: How many scudetti did we win in the last 10 years when those lazy, selfish, arrogant, yelling at teammates for their own mistakes Zlatan and Vucinic led our attack? How many did we win when those two didn't lead our attack?
There's a BIG difference between mouthing off at your teammates, and mouthing off at your coach or technical staff. Had Vucinic mouthed off at Alessio the way Quag did, he would be pulled up as per protocol. Nobody is above that, and Vucinic is nowhere near Zlatan's level I'm sorry to say,

I know people think I'm biased about Quag, but Alen, what youre doing to defend Vuci here, is a whole other level. Its hilarious. :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No no, Alen was just asking why Conte tolerates Vucinic yelling at teammates, and why Quag was sidelined after yelling at the coach. I just wanted to point out that there's a difference between telling off teammates and telling off your coach. The latter would be subject to protocol punishment and zero tolerance no matter who the player is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)