Mirko Vučinić (109 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Seriously needs some talent around him. Everything we did right in attack today was through him, he can't make the assist and score too. He's playing alone up there.
yeah I agree for this match.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously needs some talent around him. Everything we did right in attack today was through him, he can't make the assist and score too. He's playing alone up there.
yeah I agree for this match.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Oh yes, Marchisio sucked therefore Vucinic was good. You're too smart for that cockery; stop it.
No Vucinic was good and Marchisio sucked, that's all there is to it - there's no causality. I'm just surprised at the three barfing smileys in the thread of the one and only attacker we had out there who had a decent game, and your surprising lack of posting in the marchisio thread.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No Vucinic was good and Marchisio sucked, that's all there is to it - there's no causality. I'm just surprised at the three barfing smileys in the thread of the one and only attacker we had out there who had a decent game, and your surprising lack of posting in the marchisio thread.
Err, look again. Also look in the other player threads.

Mentioning Marchisio to get at me while discussing Vucinic is dumb-dumb. Mirko has been getting progressively shittier for a while now. You won't agree, of course, but I'm fed up of his filth, hence the three inters :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Err, look again. Also look in the other player threads.

Mentioning Marchisio to get at me while discussing Vucinic is dumb-dumb. Mirko has been getting progressively shittier for a while now. You won't agree, of course, but I'm fed up of his filth, hence the three inters :)
two games ago he had a goal and an assist, the game before that he sent us through to the semi final in the coppa. I don't see what you're getting at, or else we understand the definition of 'progressively' in a very conflicting manner.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
two games ago he had a goal and an assist, the game before that he sent us through to the semi final in the coppa. I don't see what you're getting at, or else we understand the definition of 'progressively' in a very conflicting manner.
I wasn't planning to get into a Vucinic argument with you anyway, and it's probably pointless to. So I'll just maintain that he was atrocious today and not very good in the last few weeks or more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)