Mirko Vučinić (55 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Propaganda and threats. I used to be a mod. I controlled the media and I used to threaten people with bans if they won't vote for me.

I have 7 medals, but only 6 are shown under my username :(
I feel your pain, brother. ;)
Don't get me wrong "the funniest" medal I can understand, but you haven't done anything but trolling since I joined the forum. :p So it's hard to understand the most helpful medal. :p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Only Giovinco and Pogba were slightly further up the pitch. The other 7 Juve players were in our half of the pitch. Even if Conte didn't tell Mirko to leave the ball (and Conte probably did tell him that, considering how he was standing exactly where the things were happening, close to the half line), only a complete retard can seriously blame Vucinic for the goal we conceded.
what a load of b.s

of course you would suck up to the incompetent lazy ass.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I feel your pain, brother. ;)
Don't get me wrong "the funniest" medal I can understand, but you haven't done anything but trolling since I joined the forum. :p So it's hard to understand the most helpful medal. :p
There was this girl, Hoori. I was trying to impress her and I was really nice to everyone. Then she left and a girl named Janna was supposed to replace her in this forum. You'd have started trolling too in my place.

- - - Updated - - -

what a load of b.s

of course you would suck up to the incompetent lazy ass.
Refer to the last 10-12 words in the post you quoted.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
There was this girl, Hoori. I was trying to impress her and I was really nice to everyone. Then she left and a girl named Janna was supposed to replace her in this forum. You'd have started trolling too in my place.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to the last 10-12 words in the post you quoted.
the lazy ass has a hard on for the lazy ass. go figure.

Mar 9, 2006
SELL

- - - Updated - - -

.......With his move he cut all our midfielders and forwards and left them behind the ball :sergio: so lame, and what pogba why pogba was at DC position and Vidal is near Lichsteiner :shifty:

And Conte had no qualms with shouldering the blame: “I told Vucinic to let the ball run, he left it and Paletta intercepted to play Sansone in on goal. I take responsibility for the goal conceded.

Holy shit :lol: Antonio :lol2:

Attachments

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4001614 said:
SELL

- - - Updated - - -

.......With his move he cut all our midfielders and forwards and left them behind the ball :sergio: so lame, and what pogba why pogba was at DC position and Vidal is near Lichsteiner :shifty:

And Conte had no qualms with shouldering the blame: “I told Vucinic to let the ball run, he left it and Paletta intercepted to play Sansone in on goal. I take responsibility for the goal conceded.

Holy shit :lol: Antonio :lol2:
@Huitzilopochtli :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the picture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)