Mirko Vučinić (107 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He needs to shoot, just in general, hardly ever do, even if he reminds you why he shouldnt rare times he does these days. Great build up and creating time and space for teammates, but needs to be more hungry to pounce.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He cared today a lot. How he chased down players and fought for every ball... and was effective too, my MoM in this match. Licht comes close second, with Giorgio.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What bothers me the most about Vucinic (and i think i mentioned this in one of my previous posts) is his flicks, his first time passes. I get really frustrated with him when he does that. He would have all the time in the world to calm the ball at his feet, turn around and make a good, smart pass, yet he tries some passes that are really destined to end at the oposition. This is the only thing Conte needs to address regarding Mirko. He should tell him to step on the ball, keep it simple.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I wonder how Romanista's feel about his transfer to Juventus? Since he left they have seen him being a starter in a title winning season and now one of the better players in the CL against top teams like Chelsea. Yet they have had miserable seasons since he left
@Dule90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)