Mirko Vučinić (65 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thought Vucinic was awesome today against Torino. Even when he is lazing his way around the pitch he is by far the most positive thing we have up front.

That sort of quality just isn't replicated by any of our other forwards.

Aug 1, 2003
pretty much yeah. today it worked well and I love how he's so languid about everything but it turns into something i.e. him chesting the ball in the box so casually :D he's alright when he doesn't hold on to the ball too long and gets surrounded by 3 men and loses it a la milan

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
any body have some gifs of Mirko's shoulder pass and his chest assist?

- - - Updated - - -

Thought Vucinic was awesome today against Torino. Even when he is lazing his way around the pitch he is by far the most positive thing we have up front.

That sort of quality just isn't replicated by any of our other forwards.
I have so much trouble getting this point across at another juve forum. :burke:

One poster said he would've been happy with Mirkos 2 assists if he was a midfielder. But since he didnt score he had a bad game. :gsol:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I don't consider the pass to Giovinco as an assist, Gio controlled the ball and moved it to the right shot it from a difficult to score, it's not like Vuci delivered him a pass for a one on one situation or gave him a pass where he just need to put the ball in the net, it's not like in the NBA, where some guy passes the ball and the receiver takes one or two dribbles and score and it still counted as an assist.

PS: I'm not criticising Mirko's performance as i thought he had a decent game.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He doesn't need to score to prove his worth, it's the subtle things in his play that make me cream my pants. When he feels like bagging a goal - well that just adds to it.

If Pogba knew how to head the ball he would've had 4 assists, yes - that's how many goal scoring opportunities he created :heart:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He doesn't need to score to prove his worth, it's the subtle things in his play that make me cream my pants. When he feels like bagging a goal - well that just adds to it.

If Pogba knew how to head the ball he would've had 4 assists, yes - that's how many goal scoring opportunities he created :heart:
:D

- - - Updated - - -

Tried to donate 1,000 vcash to you ...let me know if you get it.

:stuckup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
being a good player =/= playing good all the time.
IMO Mirco can do much better than that, he showed glimpses of brilliant, because he really is a great player, but he was unefficient...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)