Mirko Vučinić (262 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
But was he not the most dangerous of our players yesterday? Atleast he did something right, several players didn't do anything. And yet the criticism in here is staggering.
You sound exactly like me and the rest of the Gio fanboys you hate so much. I've said Gio causes havoc so many times only to get brushed off when using that argument.

But I do agree with you, Vucinic was one of our more dangerous players yesterday and he did in fact made things happen. I think the criticism he's receiving is way too harsh.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You sound exactly like me and the rest of the Gio fanboys you hate so much. I've said Gio causes havoc so many times only to get brushed off when using that argument.

But I do agree with you, Vucinic was one of our more dangerous players yesterday and he did in fact made things happen. I think the criticism he's receiving is way too harsh.
Thats because Giovinco hasn't caused havoc in any game, besides Pescara. He's been good in some moments, and I've acknowledges that in his thread - but overall he's been very poor.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I don't know better do to my "footballistically challenged posts"
You know that you're out of your depth when you team up with Lowlife :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thats because Giovinco hasn't caused havoc in any game, besides Pescara. He's been good in some moments, and I've acknowledges that in his thread - but overall he's been very poor.

- - - Updated - - -

You know that you're out of your depth when you team up with Lowlife :lol:
I replied to Lowlife like once a month, how am I teaming up with him?

I do my own thing.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He had plenty of games where he caused havoc besides the Pescara one. For example, you gave him shit after the Nordsjealland and Lazio game even though he created chances out of his own skill. Just be consistent, thats all. No point in supporting Juventus and judging players after your agenda.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He had plenty of games where he caused havoc besides the Pescara one. For example, you gave him shit after the Nordsjealland and Lazio game even though he created chances out of his own skill. Just be consistent, thats all. No point in supporting Juventus and judging players after your agenda.
Lazio? He was terrible against Lazio. Nordsjælland he had an ok game playing wise, but he needs to bag one of those. Precisely the same thing I would've said if Mirko did that. I'm not full of praise for Vucinic this season, far from it. Read my posts.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:tup:
I'm with Hust on this, sell his ass and bring someone consistent. Sure he's likeable but being likeable doesn't bring in results. Jojo, Gotze, Neymar, Sanchez, Suarez anyone that can consistently perform well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 262)