Mirko Vučinić (77 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
"he was the least bad".

Taking fanboyism to a new level. :D
No fanboyism, the two times we were dangerous it was Mirko. Constant cleared it off the line and the low drive from outside the box. Other than that I can't remember us even showing teeth yesterday. Keep running your mouth though :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No fanboyism, the two times we were dangerous it was Mirko. Constant cleared it off the line and the low drive from outside the box. Other than that I can't remember us even showing teeth yesterday. Keep running your mouth though :tup:
"he was the least bad".

That's makes everything OK, though. :tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I love him as well, just sick of his inconsistency at "being the least bad" yet doing nothing for 90 minutes. Keep on keeping on though. :tup:
But was he not the most dangerous of our players yesterday? Atleast he did something right, several players didn't do anything. And yet the criticism in here is staggering.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But was he not the most dangerous of our players yesterday? Atleast he did something right, several players didn't do anything. And yet the criticism in here is staggering.
I get what you are saying, man, I really do. Sure, he did some things well but he was also completely frustrating in finishing and creating. If he is so good, then we should be seeing more productivity from him, should we not? Not just brief sparks.

I maintain, I think we all see and this Juve will benefit the most, if we have Mirko in the left of a 433. Same goes for Gio.

Its also staggering when Giovinco has the exact same kind of performance where he does a couple things well but a host of other things bad. Be consistent.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mirko is a much better player when he can receive the ball out wide and cut in or take players on. I just don't see what I saw last year this season in a 352

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)