Mirko Vučinić (67 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
very, very disappointing from Mirko today, expected a lot better.
I think that's the problem. You should have learned by now that he's wildly inconsistent, I've come to expect the good and bad.

vs nordestan

edit: people keep talking about needing a goal scorer, but i think we also need a play maker forward or an attacking mid as well.

vuci/gio are too inconsistent.
I think the team is better in that playmaker forward role, but eventually it'll have to be addressed as well.

I posted in the Conte thread last year something along those lines. This team hasn't replaced Del Piero or Trezeguet.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Oh come on guys, maybe he had an off game but he still brings a lot to the table. He should just forget this game, he's a fantastic player and will surely bounce back.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
He has strokes of brilliance, but those come once in a blue moon. He's been a disaster this season, he has 2 goals.. 2 fucking goals in this Serie A season, and one of them came from a penalty. I don't even know why he took the no. 9 shirt, he's anything but a striker. He's just lucky the our other strikers suck even more and that Giovinco is just 2 feet tall.

If we manage to get anyone even remotely good for our attack in January, then he needs to be benched or even sold. I don't even care anymore. Lazy bastard.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His fans are dwindling day by day. :dielaugh:

Sell both him and Gio and bring Neymar or Jovetic.

Cash in before its too late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)