Mirko Vučinić (100 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I didn't see it when he went off. Did it look serious? A small recap I would appreciate.
He got challenged and then just walked off the pitch as Lichtsteiner passed to him and it went out for a throw in :D

If it's a twinge it could be a week or so, an impact injury would be preferable.

I'd like to think we wouldn't need him against Nordsjaelland but you can't tell with this team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He got challenged and then just walked off the pitch as Lichtsteiner passed to him and it went out for a throw in :D

If it's a twinge it could be a week or so, an impact injury would be preferable.

I'd like to think we wouldn't need him against Nordsjaelland but you can't tell with this team.
Ok, I'm hoping for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: world of warcraft much?
You have no idea :D

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: world of warcraft much?
You have no idea :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Bad day at the office, but the injurys got something to do with it. And while many may not agree here, but I thought he was better than Gio while he was on the pitch. Was falling deeper, helping the d, dribbling well and holding up the ball.
vuci played amazing first minutes
creating tons of space for marchisio and vidal to make runs to the box
the moment he got injured we fade away and inter took control :(

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
wish i sold my account a long time ago, but i persisted and now i regret it since i've hardly taken to the new expansion
I was too pissed off to continue playing when I heard what the new items would be like. I had full AQ40 and Blackwing Lair gear on both my Rogue and Priest plus my rogue was Grand Marshal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)