Mirko Vučinić (97 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I think he may be injured, but yeah it was like inviting disaster when Conte/Alessio subbed him off. Amazing how one man could change the whole system's performance.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Bad day at the office, but the injurys got something to do with it. And while many may not agree here, but I thought he was better than Gio while he was on the pitch. Was falling deeper, helping the d, dribbling well and holding up the ball.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bad day at the office, but the injurys got something to do with it. And while many may not agree here, but I thought he was better than Gio while he was on the pitch. Was falling deeper, helping the d, dribbling well and holding up the ball.
I didn't see it when he went off. Did it look serious? A small recap I would appreciate.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He pulled up around the 30th minute but played out the half and didnt come back out. Nothing to it really. Donno if he'll start against the danes though.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He pulled up around the 30th minute but played out the half and didnt come back out. Nothing to it really. Donno if he'll start against the danes though.
I fear for our season if it's a long term thing. If it's more than a month, then Marotta really needs to pull something out of his sleeve come Jan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)