Mirko Vučinić (7 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey hey hold ur horses!. He is funny and all, but that doesnt change the fact that he must be A LOT more clinicla next year.

Luckily for us he stepped up in the last 6-7 games. But before that, his bashing was totally deserved.

Dont want to spoil your Mirko wanking here, but even tho i admit he is skilled and a great adition to the team, he needs to be much more reliable still. Next season will be the judge.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Agree with the doubters, he's talented, funny, a great team guy as it seems; but shouldn't make us forget he's awful performances through the year, i'm a fan but he's so damn frsutrating. The Ideal thing would be bringinig Giovinco and let him battle with him for a spot. And maybe upgrade next year summer.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
$#@! the piece of earth youre standing on
first: this just proves that this forum have such a hypocrites. some people uses the F U C K on other player threads for fun. and it's forbidden on others..

Second: i insulted the player, then who da fuck are you to tryin' to disrespect me....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I feel sorry for the haters. They are obviously hurt, as it can be seen above.

I apologize in Mirko's name for being the great player that he is and for being the main reason for Juve's brilliant winning series from March onwards. I apologize that he made you look like fools and proved you all wrong.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

I apologize in Mirko's name for being the great player that he is and for being the main reason for Juve's brilliant winning series from March onwards. I apologize that he made you look like fools and proved you all wrong.
first: am not a hater. i said before my opinion on Vucinic that i appreciate his talent.. but he ain't working hard makes him looks like a street player and his inconsistence too.. term hater is just not for me. u can use this word for emos or gays or girls.

second: i said what i said above just to prove that some people here are hypocrites and i did.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I don't know. I've never had problems with Vucinic and I find him to be a great asset to us.
inconsistence and sometimes he manages to believe that he will get past players by his walkin' and lack of finish and selfish sometimes and bad decisions and the doesn't give a fuck attitude.. this what puts me off!
but i don't hate him. but just don't believe he is the player some people tends to make him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

He has not proven anything yet. At least to have taken the Del Piero role in my eyes.
An old Dp is still more reliable than him.,,, its just that he cannot play the 90 mins full. Still is kinda unfair to compare him with the great del Piero, but still he is 38 years old so...at least vucci should be more reliable then him.

He needs to be banging the nets left and right to be our undisputed first choice, and thats simply is not happening.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
inconsistence and sometimes he manages to believe that he will get past players by his walkin' and lack of finish and selfish sometimes and bad decisions and the doesn't give a fuck attitude.. this what puts me off!
but i don't hate him. but just don't believe he is the player some people tends to make him.
not making him out to be anything he is not, he is the player who played a big role in us winning the scudetto: fact

He has not proven anything yet. At least to have taken the Del Piero role in my eyes.
An old Dp is still more reliable than him.,,, its just that he cannot play the 90 mins full. Still is kinda unfair to compare him with the great del Piero, but still he is 38 years old so...at least vucci should be more reliable then him.

He needs to be banging the nets left and right to be our undisputed first choice, and thats simply is not happening.

He proved that he can come through when needed unlike giovinco, he also proved to be a champion, once again unlike giovinco. And last but not least, you're still proving my theory that you should stick with smilies words are obviously not your friend.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He has not proven anything yet.
He proved that he's the best attacking player in a scudetto winning team. He proved that he can score+assist more than anyone else in a scudetto winning team. He proved that he can lead a team when it's the toughest, against the top teams, he proved that he can take his team to a Coppa final.

At least to have taken the Del Piero role in my eyes.
An old Dp is still more reliable than him.,,,
Good thing that Conte didn't share your opinion. God knows if we were gonna win this scudetto if he was listening to all those asking for Quag or Del Piero to replace Vucinic.
And I don't get it why is the comparison with Del Piero. Vucinic never aspired to be a leader of this team or to contribute as much as Del Piero did in the past.

He wasn't gonna be an undisputed first choice if there were two other strikers who "banged the nets left and right" and assisted with every second touch of the ball. Face it, we didn't and don't have such a player. From those we had, he was the boss. Better than all of them. And again, thanks God that Conte knew that.

He proved that he's not inconsistent and at times indifferent-looking on the pitch?

That's what "the haters" always said...
And these below were said by the fans?
Vucinic = immature street player
Loan deal to lecce
What a useless player....

Vucinic needs 20 shots to score 1 goal.... Enough said
I hope we sell him in summer
He's been useless for us. ...... He'll have to try more if he cares (which I bet he doesn't) about his place in the team.
And all these were from only 2 pages in this thread. I can imagine the pearls I will find from the other "concerned" fans who "aren't haters" and don't hate Mirko because he took Dp's, Elia's or Quag's spot in the team. Also, many don't hate him because he isn't the main reason why Giovinco might not join Juve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He proved that he can come through when needed unlike giovinco, he also proved to be a champion, once again unlike giovinco. And last but not least, you're still proving my theory that you should stick with smilies words are obviously not your friend.
What this have to do with giovinco? I have not said single word about him. I said Dp buddy, not giovinco. Glasses much?.
And since when my words are not valid because u said so?. What im telling is no secret, and u are trying just too hard.

If Mirko played a role this season is because Conte wanted it to be that way, overusing him in a lot of cases he shoudnt. Del Piero could have done the same and more if given the same chances, or at least more minutes, and he is like gazzilion years older than mirko. That says a lot.

The fact that u dont want to see this points and bash the poor midget giovinco, who has nothing to do with what I said, says also a lot.

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 10:35 ----------

He wasn't gonna be an undisputed first choice if there were two other strikers who "banged the nets left and right" and assisted with every second touch of the ball. Face it, we didn't and don't have such a player. From those we had, he was the boss. Better than all of them. And again, thanks God that Conte knew that.
This points to a lack of players more than a proof that Mirko is too good in his position. He was boss againt Matri (who doesnt even play in the same position than him), quags (who came from a horrid injury), and an old Del piero (who was frozen by conte and Agnelli). Anyone would have gotten more chances in that situation.

What im just saying is he coud have done much better, being the first choice no matter what by conte.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
And these below were said by the fans?

And all these were from only 2 pages in this thread. I can imagine the pearls I will find from the other "concerned" fans who "aren't haters" and don't hate Mirko because he took Dp's, Elia's or Quag's spot in the team. Also, many don't hate him because he isn't the main reason why Giovinco might not join Juve.
Yeah, I guess that'd be actual hating.

When I put haters in quotations I was referring more so to those that offer just criticism and get branded with the H-word all the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)