Mirko Vučinić (91 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It is indeed, but if he offers other things then a small number of goals can be excused. Like in Lavezzi's case who never scores more than 6-8 goals in serie A, but makes lots of assists and is really important to the attacking play.

Personally I'd have been more than satisfied if Vucinic made 20 goals+assists (something like 8 goals and 12 assists) but unfortunately he probably won't have those numbers and now I'll be satisfied with 16 or more goals+assists (right now he has only 10 goals+assists).
Dunno, overall, I just feel with him the performances are few and far between. He lacks consistency we are going to need if we are after big glory. I think his temperament lets him down. Honestly, I'm not a fan of him overall, but his last two outings have been top drawer. If he can keep this up till the end of the season, we could be talking about a scudetto, but if he doesn't, I'd say he warrants a replacement like JoJo. Though, I agree 16 goals + assists, is not a bad end to the season, but could and should be better, espesh in a team that plays a formation that suits his style of play and individual strengths.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
sorry, granted I'm a Vuci fan but today is one of those times where he seems to take things too casually/be selfish (overshoots the ball or just kicking/crossing it to no one) and I was really pissed off when he couldve just easily crossed to a free Giacc in the box but opted to wait instead.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Trolololololo. That's what he's been doing all first half, trolling Milan. :lol:

He should've provided that assist late on in the first half though, instead of turning again and again.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
fuuuuuu

he's so good when he's on form.

if he was only on form for some of the past 5-6 league matches we would have been first in the league by a long shot

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Hold on you incompetent fools.

---------- Post added 20.03.2012 at 21:53 ----------

Defending the lead again :sergio:

Every time we attacked, Vucinic created goal opportunities but we sure as hell have to chicken out and defend this shaky lead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)