Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Touché.

I guess you feel pretty bad for him then, considering we've paid €15M for someone who in your opinion is having a worse season than the one we've had for free since he was young?
I have nothing against Vucinic. I think he's a good player, a bit inconsistent but a good player. All I was trying to tell Nick was that people weren't really hating on Vucinic, they were just saying that he wasn't playing good when he wasn't.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
ESPN say 4. I wonder how they count that because Transfermarkt has everybody on a higher assists number than ESPN.
ESPN are wrong too. He has 5 assists. They give him only one assist against Fiorentina when he clearly had two. He assisted Marchisio's and Pirlo's goal.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'd say 7. 12 goals is a fair expectation for a player valued at 15m.
It is indeed, but if he offers other things then a small number of goals can be excused. Like in Lavezzi's case who never scores more than 6-8 goals in serie A, but makes lots of assists and is really important to the attacking play.

Personally I'd have been more than satisfied if Vucinic made 20 goals+assists (something like 8 goals and 12 assists) but unfortunately he probably won't have those numbers and now I'll be satisfied with 16 or more goals+assists (right now he has only 10 goals+assists).

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Maybe this couple of consecutive good performances could give him some extra confidence which will be very relevant for the final and decisive part of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)