Mirko Vučinić (86 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
..and cares about the team and the shirt. His attitude is as poor as his contribution.
His bad attitude was also to be expected. Sorry to put on my Cronios hat here but everyone who wanted him liked him (like fools) solely for his flare. He is terribly ineffective and his record speaks for itself and he has never been anything above average this season not even against Milan. Good strikers assist and score, bad strikers don't.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Then you should pay more attention to our games. 3 goals and 7 assists for us this season. It's nothing to praise the lawd for, but putting labels like this on him because he had a poor 3 games is beyond idiotic. We would struggle to make top 3 without Vucinic on the team.
3 goals and 3 assist
I remember his 2 out of three goals were goals into a empty net.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Might as well close down the forum if we can not criticize our players.

You think it is not ok to "hate on" Vucinic, but it is ok to do so when it's about Marchisio.
B81 thinks it's not ok to hate on Giovinco, but in Pepe's case it's ok.
According to Deneb hating on Melo is not ok, but it seems ok when talking about Giovinco.

Different people, different opinions. But we could at least try to get rid of the hypocrisy.
Boom bang slam!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Might as well close down the forum if we can not criticize our players.

You think it is not ok to "hate on" Vucinic, but it is ok to do so when it's about Marchisio.
B81 thinks it's not ok to hate on Giovinco, but in Pepe's case it's ok.
According to Deneb hating on Melo is not ok, but it seems ok when talking about Giovinco.

Different people, different opinions. But we could at least try to get rid of the hypocrisy.
You either didn't get it, or maybe I didn't explain myself better.

Everyone can see and admit that he's been playing poor. No one is saying he's not. Everyone knew (or I hope they did) that Mirko's main problem is his inconsistency. The problem is that Conte is not willing to let Ale play in his position it seems, which is the only possible solution for his poor performances.

With regards to Marchisio, apparently not everyone can notice it. There's always some other reason in excuse to his poor performances. It's never his own fualt.

That's the difference.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
And we've been shit with him too. I tend to agree with you about the formations though, everyone seemed to be performing better in 4-3-3 but if Conte insists on using other formations, Vucinic has to be replaced by someone else because he's not the right player for the team at the moment (one of the few players who's been booed by the fans this season). Even in a 4-3-3, Vucinic, despite being the only player we can afford playing, is neither efficient (enough) nor consistent and we need to look for alternatives in the summer mercato.
Maybe because he is given too much defensive duties in a 4-3-3. He should only concentrate on the offensive part and linking up with Marchisio/Matri which he did well earlier in the season. I know he can do better, benching him won't do him any good and Conte knows this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)