Mirko Vučinić (84 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'm officially anti-Vucinic right now... until he gets his shit together and stops being such a loser.
X3

People can defend him by saying he brings that something extra we're lacking without DP and correct me if I'm wrong here but doesn't Alex score goals and supply the occasional assist, this year excluded obviously.

Was not a fan of his at Roma, wasn't thrilled when we signed him and he's done nothing to alter my opinion of him since.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This guy is becoming very fast a flop material.

Like Massimo mauro said... Vucinic is now "a case to solve-".

SELL.
Agnelli always looked at the man... and what the fuck did our managers see when they looked at Vuci ffs, we knew what we were getting - a decent player with NO WINNING MENTALITY, we got what we asked for. Fuckin Zalayetas Di Vaios and Miccolis had more grit..

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
lol, i wonder what people will say if we had quag and matri on field last match, and it ended up with same result but without vucinic playing..
i bet people would be cursing conte as well for not playing vuci

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Forza Mirko. It's strange how people turn on players, you'll all be sucking his balls and licking your lips asking for more when he get his game back on track.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
People can defend him by saying he brings that something extra we're lacking without DP and correct me if I'm wrong here but doesn't Alex score goals and supply the occasional assist, this year excluded obviously.

Was not a fan of his at Roma, wasn't thrilled when we signed him and he's done nothing to alter my opinion of him since.
:agree: same here :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
what things. I couldn't remember anything else then his goal in the empty net against :inter:
Then you should pay more attention to our games. 3 goals and 7 assists for us this season. It's nothing to praise the lawd for, but putting labels like this on him because he had a poor 3 games is beyond idiotic. We would struggle to make top 3 without Vucinic on the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)