Mirko Vučinić (14 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Exactly the same thing was said about Zlatan. Word for word. That one turned out to be correct.

Mirko can't express himself with the timbers surrounding him. That frustrates him and it results with bad and selfish performances :stuckup:
I was trying to find a 'Balkan Pride' photo, but could only find the gay parade ones, didn't think you would appreciate those.

I love how the 'stuckup' smiley basically translates to the 'I'm talking shit' one :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
'Computer characters' shot man
November 4, 2004

A COURT has been told two men dressed as characters from a computer game shot a man dead in front of his family during a home invasion in Sydney.

Twenty-one-year-old Sophear Em is standing trial in the New South Wales Supreme Court charged with the shooting murder of Josef Logozzo at his Cecil Hills home on January 7, 2002.

He has also pleaded not guilty to assaulting Mr Logozzo, a wholesale fruit distributor at Flemington markets, and shooting his wife, Marianne.

Crown Prosecutor James Bennett SC, told the court Mr Em and another man invaded the Logozzos' home shortly after midnight, dressed as characters from the computer game Counter Strike.

During the invasion, Mr Logozzo was shot in the chest and his wife in the hand.

----------------------------------------------------

So let me get this straight - because they dressed up in dark combat style clothing it couldn't have been pre-planned logic or based on police/military groups, it HAD to be immitating a computer game? :rolleyes:
Nah he would have came up with something better

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Forza Vucinic, I thought he did quite good today one of the better matches of him. When DP went on he finally had someone technical up front to link up. Other then that he got fouls kept the play smooth.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The problem with Mirko is that he can't be the main creative point for a big team since he's very inconsistent. We do suffer when he has a bad match. He's not the kind of player that can put in great performances week in week out. He's obviously one of the most talented players we have and we can't do without him this season though.

At this point how can anyone still defend his play
The same way you defend Padoin, Conte, and every Italian piece of meat alive.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Vucinic's name came out of nowhere, right after Conte joined. At one point Marotta himself said how we're looking for both Kun and Mirko and guarantees were given that we're not looking at Mirko as a LW. So yeah, I do think we bought him on Conte's insistence.
In any case, Vucinic is clearly Conte's preferred choice from the available strikers and left sided attackers. That much is clear for now.
:agree: Conte was indeed who asked for him.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
What a useless player....

Here are the top ten conversion rates in Serie A (goals to shots ratio) ranked from most clinical:
Milito 32.43%
Palacio 29.16%
Zlatan 22.2%
Denis 21.7%
Klose 21.05%
Cavani 19.48%
Matri 17.5%
Di Natale 16.9%
Miccolli 13.75%
Jovetic 13.04%

...... Vucinic 4.9%

Vucinic needs 20 shots to score 1 goal.... Enough said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)