Mirko Vučinić (110 Viewers)

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
I think we'll turn on Pirlo at some points... he's prone to giving the ball away with his little spins and if there's no movement up front, his longballs will look pathetic lol.
That's why we really need strong CB's.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think we'll turn on Pirlo at some points... he's prone to giving the ball away with his little spins and if there's no movement up front, his longballs will look pathetic lol.
That's why we really need strong CB's.
not to mention tackling like a 12 yo fat girl
What are you talking about? Pirlo is our best player (without playing a single competitive match) and the best thing since sliced bread. :rolleyes:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
so, is that a good thing that makes you happy, that a player that cant even sit on Milans bench can easily be our best player?
If you'd pay any attention you would know I am not too happy with that transfer. It doesn't make me happy at all. I already expressed my feelings.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
so, is that a good thing that makes you happy, that a player that cant even sit on Milans bench can easily be our best player?
First of all, Milan is a better team than us so it is expected that they would have better players than us. They have Cassano, Robinho, Mexes on the bench. Would you turn them down?

Pirlo was injured for a long period last season and they adapted their system to play with 3 DMs--Pirlo clearly isn't one--and found that it worked well for them.

Milan offered Pirlo a new contract but he didn't want only a 1-year extension.

Do you deny that Pirlo is a quality player and vastly improves our team?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)