Mirko Vučinić (30 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I wish Juve would implement old-school numbering system -- as in, GK's would only be #1, 12 and 22. Right-backs 2, lefties 3 etc...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3181598 said:
12 number is for supporters

+ at @ WC or WC qualifiers teams should use classic numbering system right? 1-11
Not mandatory, but Brazil and England NTs practice that.

Dec 31, 2008
Tuesday 2 August, 2011
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]Vucinic will play anywhere[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]New Juventus signing Mirko Vucinic has put himself at the total disposal of boss Antonio Conte. “I’ll play anywhere.”

The striker has joined the Bianconeri from Roma after a €15m fee was agreed with the Stadio Olimpico outfit.

Now it remains to be seen whether he will be used in the middle or wide in Conte’s elastic 4-4-2 system.

"I can play as a first or second striker, as well as on the wing,” the former Lecce man commented.

“I just need the chance to get on to the pitch. And if Conte finds a fourth position for me then I'll be willing to do that as well…”

Vucinic, who becomes the first Montenegro player in the history of Juventus, has been singled out as one of the top five strikers in the world game by Dejan Savicevic.

“He always exaggerates, but the words of a champion like him are always welcomed,” he added. “I thank him.”

Vucinic has moved on this summer after he requested a transfer away from a club who originally signed him in 2006.

“Roma were in my heart, but it's over now,” he continued. “I'm very happy now and I’m excited that I will be playing for Juventus.”
[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)