Mirko Vučinić (17 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah sheik, lets forget everything good about vucinic cause he had his first bad game.

Lets also forget everything bad at giovinco, because he had his first non awfull game

Good try :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
it's strange because you basically hope he keeps playing like crap, you just cant get over your fixation
Vucinic has quite remarkably formed a good understanding with Tevez and played pretty good so far.
We need Vucinic badly, cause he's the only one that resembles tevez a bit, for when there is rotation.

Giovinco is a player we can only use when counterattacking, yet for some reason he lost his top speed a bit ? and his composure is gone

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Vucinic has quite remarkably formed a good understanding with Tevez and played pretty good so far.
We need Vucinic badly, cause he's the only one that resembles tevez a bit, for when there is rotation.

Giovinco is a player we can only use when counterattacking, yet for some reason he lost his top speed a bit ? and his composure is gone

that post was meant for sheik, vucinic was greatness up until his knock, hope he recovers soon

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
that post was meant for sheik, vucinic was greatness up until his knock, hope he recovers soon
Allright, so then we agree :)

But this is sheik. He likes giovinco, and has an agenda against vucinic. I find it very uncalled for that he abuses this time to stab vucinic, while indeed, he has been very good for us so far.
Really sheik, that was a low blow

Apr 15, 2006
Yeah sheik, lets forget everything good about vucinic cause he had his first bad game.

Lets also forget everything bad at giovinco, because he had his first non awfull game

Good try :tup:
Not everything. Let's forget that this guy is gonna be a good option off the bench. Cos he isn't.

it's strange because you basically hope he keeps playing like crap, you just cant get over your fixation
I'm not hoping he plays like crap. I never said that in that post. Don't put words into my mouth.

Yes, he has a great partnership with Tevez and he did play pretty well in the first 2 games. BUT it's only when he starts those games with him that he can do anything well. Vucinic is not the greatest sub, and we saw a glimpse of what to expect from him in the future as one.

He was great, yes. But I think it's not right to write this off as a result of his injuries. You celebrate his best and ignore his worst. His laziness, inability to give a shit, making poor decisions on the pitch and kicking the ball out of frustration is NOT due to his injury.

But this is sheik. He likes giovinco, and has an agenda against vucinic. I find it very uncalled for that he abuses this time to stab vucinic, while indeed, he has been very good for us so far.
Really sheik, that was a low blow
If there is any agenda here, then it is to worship Vucinic despite his shortcomings. I praised him after the first two matches, rightly so. And I'm criticising him for this poor showing, right so. It's only a person like you who has an agenda FOR Vucinic to twist criticism into "stabs". It's only you who would find any criticisms against a player he loves "uncalled for".

You are an idiot, Zach. A biased little idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)