Mirko Vučinić (281 Viewers)

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
"I hope this guy becomes 3rd choice"
He won't, him and tevez work, he started off the season great in the supper coppa and the first couple games, and because he comes on as a sub and doesnt play good for 20min you say this.
He should and will be starting over llorente

Apr 15, 2006
"I hope this guy becomes 3rd choice"
He won't, him and tevez work, he started off the season great in the supper coppa and the first couple games, and because he comes on as a sub and doesnt play good for 20min you say this.
He should and will be starting over llorente
I think the problem here is your selective reading. I said 3rd choice "when it comes to subs". As in 1st choice sub being Quags, 2nd Gio, and 3rd being his guy. Never said anything bad about his performance as a starter this season so far.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
even if both partnership work perfectly, tevez-llorente is better because llorente can utilize headers and shield the ball better than vucinic while vucinic is somewhat better at link up play but his inconsistency just ruin the stability of partnership

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Some people should spend their free time in driving lessons instead of spewing shit about things they have no idea about.

Apr 15, 2006
Some people should spend their free time in driving lessons instead of spewing shit about things they have no idea about.
Practice what you preach, boy. You don't know what you're talking about.

Why is Sheik not banned from this thread?
He should, but there is no more mod thread where you could legitametly make a case for it.
I'm not banned because I don't deserve to.

The entire universe verifies my belief in God my friend :)
Good. It's important to maintain the delusion. :)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Driving lessons?
Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Practice what you preach, boy. You don't know what you're talking about.
No. You really have no idea what you talk about, at least in the football section, because I don't read your repetitive shit elsewhere anymore.

You have an agenda against Mirko which is easy to see considering I dislike Quag too, but we're talking about our best and most important forward for the last 2 seasons here. The guy who made our attack tick.

Now get out of here.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Once Llorente hits top form, I think he will regularly partner Tevez, with Vucinic as first choice sub. Don't think he deserves to fall further down the pecking order than that. Quag/Gio to battle it out for 2nd/3rd sub.

Apr 15, 2006
Sheik you're more fun when you go full retard, with the swearing etc :D
Thanks for the feedback.

No. You really have no idea what you talk about, at least in the football section, because I don't read your repetitive shit elsewhere anymore.

You have an agenda against Mirko which is easy to see considering I dislike Quag too, but we're talking about our best and most important forward for the last 2 seasons here. The guy who made our attack tick.

Now get out of here.
If I have an agenda against him, then why did I end up praising his performance in the first few games, or express concern after his injury a few weeks ago?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 279)