Mirko Vučinić (129 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I thought he could have done alot more to help our midfield and defence have an outlet for all that pressure they were put under. A few times Matri had to drop deep into obvious territories where Mirko should have been.

I admit, even as a Mirko fan, I was frustrated at those moments. And a couple times he actually pressured his man and we gained the ball back quickly, but only a couple of times. I was having thoughts of wanting Giovinco in the game for that purpose but in the back of my head I knew Mirko just needed one touch.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I think its hilarious whenever I'm watching a stream with a british commentator. Everytime Mirko has the ball it sounds like the british dude is going to nut all over the place. Especially when Mirko tries creative passes. :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think its hilarious whenever I'm watching a stream with a british commentator. Everytime Mirko has the ball it sounds like the british dude is going to nut all over the place. Especially when Mirko tries creative passes. :lol:
You must be talking about Ray Hudson. He absolutely loves Vucinic. Whenever they talk about him on The Football Show on Sirius XM, he goes bananas.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Have you guys noticed how mental Vucinic and Barzagli go in our goal celebrations? They always start slapping and screaming at each other :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)