Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So you know the intimate details of this transfer I'm assuming. Why exactly did it fail?
simple. Aguero was holding out for a better deal. Did Aguero ever mention anything about wanting to join Juve like vidal and now vucinic has for example? it was always inevitable that it only took a richer side to come sniffing before Juve were blown out of the water

Buy on AliExpress.com

rick

Jul 30, 2011
not even moggi himself would be able to attract a world class player for a decent fee and with our circumstances, you're just as deluded as the others who truely believed aguero was coming and making it marotta's fault for not signing him
you:lol: How's repeating a joke twice coming on:lol::sergio: I don't take you seriously. How the fuck did you turn in to a guru:lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
simple. Aguero was holding out for a better deal. Did Aguero ever mention anything about wanting to join Juve like vidal and now vucinic has for example? it was always inevitable that it only took a richer side to come sniffing before Juve were blown out of the water
I'm not talking about Aguero stalling for a better deal, which is normal, I'm talking about you saying it's not Marotta's fault we lost him and that we are incapable of signing world class players. You must know something about the details of how this transfer went to be making such claims about whether it was possible or not. So could you break it down for us? A timeline including bids/offers would do.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm not talking about Aguero stalling for a better deal, which is normal, I'm talking about you saying it's not Marotta's fault we lost him and that we are incapable of signing world class players. You must know something about the details of how this transfer went to be making such claims about whether it was possible or not. So could you break it down for us? A timeline including bids/offers would do.
As i said he and madrid were holding out for someone with more money, it is something that is out of marotta's control considering we have other voids to fill. up untill the copa america finished we were the only club to make a concrete offer. Honestly speaking im not one bit disappointed on missing out on aguero, id sooner that money was spent evenly in other departments, which looks to be the case.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As i said he and madrid were holding out for someone with more money, it is something that is out of marotta's control considering we have other voids to fill. up untill the copa america finished we were the only club to make a concrete offer. Honestly speaking im not one bit disappointed on missing out on aguero, id sooner that money was spent evenly in other departments, which looks to be the case.
You still haven't given me any reason you can claim that we aren't capable of signing top players if we had some competence up top.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You still haven't given me any reason you can claim that we aren't capable of signing top players if we had some competence up top.
depends on what you mean by 'top player' I consider the likes of vidal and lichtsteiner as top players (not world class) were they not both one of the best players in their positions last season for their respective teams and league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)