Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Anyone knows how good or bad he played at Spaletti's Roma as a LW?
He was good. But as I recall it he was at he's best in a period where Totti was injured and he played as a striker. But LW in a 4-3-3 or SS in a 4-4-2 would fit Vucinic equally good as longs as he has the freedom to move around and is not tactically bound by defensive duties that he would be as LM/LW in a 4-4-2.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He was good. But as I recall it he was at he's best in a period where Totti was injured and he played as a striker. But LW in a 4-3-3 or SS in a 4-4-2 would fit Vucinic equally good as longs as he has the freedom to move around and is not tactically bound by defensive duties that he would be as LM/LW in a 4-4-2.
Thanks for the exhaustive answer. :tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm liking this move more and more as I think about it.

The guy has skills that this team needs. Someone who can singlehandedly break down a defense when the flow of play is not operating smoothly.

For 15 million as well, if that price is correct, is damn good.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No. Aguero, Tevez and Rossi would be better. We are settling for the lesser player again. :sergio:
common seriously? yes they are better, but we are in no position to rival other suitors, not financial nor in appeal, honestly speaking so far the money spent has been wise, and over all make a bigger difference in improvement than it would to solely buy one of those players.

Just remember what our objective is this season. - qualify for the CL, you can't seriously expect the likes of Aguero and Tevez to accept such plans if there are clubs prepared to offer more.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
so is everyone going to stop bitching about marotta now?
Its all about the results baby. If we suck next season too then he's off as far as I think. But if we get good results, then he's ok.

Also, don't act as if this team is quality now. Its been 3 transfer windows so far with Marotta and we still haven't seen him bring in that special player that this team so badly need. Signing Vucinic, Vidal and Licht doesn't make everything good all of a sudden.

rick

Jul 30, 2011
Its all about the results baby. If we suck next season too then he's off as far as I think. But if we get good results, then he's ok.

Also, don't act as if this team is quality now. Its been 3 transfer windows so far with Marotta and we still haven't seen him bring in that special player that this team so badly need. Signing Vucinic, Vidal and Licht doesn't make everything good all of a sudden.
this my niggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)