Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick

Jul 30, 2011
:lol: You're the one who keeps coming back here no matter how many times he's banned.
Why the fu...ck are you talking to me in the first place:sergio: I come back because i can, and because i was banned for posting.............................=====, which actually my little daughter posted, cause i was not in the room, and she kept pressing buttons, so you understand now? i should not have been banned then,

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,066
    Why the fu...ck are you talking to me in the first place:sergio: I come back because i can, and because i was banned for posting.............................=====, which actually my little daughter posted, cause i was not in the room, and she kept pressing buttons, so you understand now? i should not have been banned then,
    You have a daughter? :lol: :lol:

DAMN I feel sorry for her, poor girl.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Nice to know you have an interest in me, and spend your time looking up for me on the internent:tup:

Alen, what's poppin baby?
    Nothing special man. How you doin? I haven't seen you here for 2-3 days or more. The mod assholes are really hard on your ass and I feared that you finally gave up from registering new accounts.

You seem disappointed from how this window is going. Don't like Vucinic?

rick

Jul 30, 2011
    Nothing special man. How you doin? I haven't seen you here for 2-3 days or more. The mod assholes are really hard on your ass and I feared that you finally gave up from registering new accounts.

You seem disappointed from how this window is going. Don't like Vucinic?
    Alen, your a decent guy. But there's a lot of proactive childish idiots on here. Vucunic is not what i expected. I thought we were going to sign world class player like Aguero, Sanchez, etc. To be honest if Vucunic is our big signing of our mercato, then that is disappointing and am underwhelmed.

rick

Jul 30, 2011
    Alen, i've been reading and seeing how you've been promoting him:biggrin:

He is a better a player than all of our strikers though, that is true, but that doesn't say much about our team, eh?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Alen, your a decent guy. But there's a lot of proactive childish idiots on here. Vucunic is not what i expected. I thought we were going to sign world class player like Aguero, Sanchez, etc. To be honest if Vucunic is our big signing of our mercato, then that is disappointing and am underwhelmed.
    not even moggi himself would be able to attract a world class player for a decent fee and with our circumstances, you're just as deluded as the others who truely believed aguero was coming and making it marotta's fault for not signing him

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    not even moggi himself would be able to attract a world class player for a decent fee and with our circumstances, you're just as deluded as the others who truely believed aguero was coming and making it marotta's fault for not signing him
    So you know the intimate details of this transfer I'm assuming. Why exactly did it fail?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)