Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Di Maria is an extremely talented player. He can be a let down sometimes with his erratic decision making, always prefers the option of doing it alone. But there is no doubt about his talent, he's young, so his decision making can definitely improve with time and games.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,883
    Di Maria is an extremely talented player. He can be a let down sometimes with his erratic decision making, always prefers the option of doing it alone. But there is no doubt about his talent, he's young, so his decision making can definitely improve with time and games.
    And there's no doubt he is not coming :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Neymar won't join them this year. Even if he does and Di Maria gets benched, he won't go to Juve, i'm sure a lot of big teams that are ready to spend and give him high wages would be lining up to sign him.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,889
    Neymar won't join them this year. Even if he does and Di Maria gets benched, he won't go to Juve, i'm sure a lot of big teams that are ready to spend and give him high wages would be lining up to sign him.
    Teams like Chelsea would be all over him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    MIRRRRRKKKKKKKOOOO :tuttosport:

Dooz, Alen. Have any Balkanese media covered this? Do they care?
    I didn't notice any, dunno. But it's not a huge deal really, Montenegrin newspapers probably have it on headlines but big transfers here in Balkan happen quite often and if there is any news it will be something that we see at tuttomercato daily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)