Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
CAPITANO, what are your thoughts on this transfer?
He knows how to dribble and get past his man which we are lacking his finishing sometimes will piss us off but overall its an OK signing, but it will come down to what formation and what position he will play

Since the player only wanted to join us I would of waited longer to sign him to see if we could of got someone else and see what cheapies we could of picked up

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He knows how to dribble and get past his man which we are lacking his finishing sometimes will piss us off but overall its an OK signing, but it will come down to what formation and what position he will play

Since the player only wanted to join us I would of waited longer to sign him to see if we could of got someone else and see what cheapies we could of picked up
:tup:

Cheers

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
€15 mln - three installments.
The difference between buying at the right time, when the price of the player is the lowest possible and buying in a wrong time or make a panic buy when the price of the player is too much over the realistic price. :tup:

Just compare when, how and for how much Secco and Marotta bought Melo and Matri and when/how/how much for Vidal, Vucinic or last year Milan with Zlatan, Cassano, Robinho...Inter with Sneijder etc.

Here's :xfinger: for Marotta establishing relations with Real Madrid because that team is always giving opportunities to sign quality under its realistic value.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,872
    The difference between buying at the right time, when the price of the player is the lowest possible and buying in a wrong time or make a panic buy when the price of the player is too much over the realistic price. :tup:

Just compare when, how and for how much Secco and Marotta bought Melo and Matri and when/how/how much for Vidal, Vucinic or last year Milan with Zlatan, Cassano, Robinho...Inter with Sneijder etc.

Here's :xfinger: for Marotta establishing relations with Real Madrid because that team is always giving opportunities to sign quality under its realistic value.
    Marotta/Agnelli have always talked about Higuain, I hope Real Madrid signs tons of new strikers and we get someone of Higuain's caliber.

Vucinic, Matri, Quagliarella, Del Piero & Higuain.

Send Toni out on loan with option to never come back, Iaquinta to Somalia to fight holy war and Amauri to hawaii to be a clapping palmtree.

What I fear the most is Iaquinta getting another chance.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    He has lost some of his pace thats true. The main reason he didn't immediately get his position back despite his obvious superiority to Benzema was because he wasn't the same after his injury.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    No thank you for Higuain...I'm not too fond of him I'd never turn him down with the situation in which were placed in lool, but Karim is MORE than welcomed here!!!
    Benzema>>>Higuain imo

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
    Jul 5, 2011
    Currently Benzema is better, but before his injury Higuain was vastly superior. IMO of course.

Both of them miss A LOT before scoring though, not as efficient as Mou would like them to be, that's why he's looking for a striker.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    I can't see Higuain leaving RM if they don't get another striker and not Neymar, For them to let higuain go they need another striker .This year i see Benzema starting as Mourinho is finally convinced by him, he said that Karim finally picked up his mentality and understood my ideas, he's been on fire on the preseason.
    One player i'd like from RM is Di Maria and i can see him leaving if they get Neymar who'll play in his place me think, plus Mourinho is really impressed by Coentrao and is playing him as LW for this whole preseason i can see him letting di Mario go, hopefully will be there to snatch him :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)