Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zexx

Jul 28, 2011
It was reported that Lille rejected some 30mil from Inter, I don't know if it's true.
I don't see him leaving this year he wants to play the CL with Lille unless Zidane and RM come Knocking with a mega offer,
It's not true, at all. I don't think they even rejected a bid from anyone. They sold there second best player Gervinho for like 12-13million. If someone did make an offer of 30million they would sell, why would they not? to wait till someone makes a bid of 50million? come on.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It's not true, at all. I don't think they even rejected a bid from anyone. They sold there second best player Gervinho for like 12-13million. If someone did make an offer of 30million they would sell, why would they not? to wait till someone makes a bid of 50million? come on.
'Cause they know that they can get more than 30.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
If Hazard is going to be sold, all european teams with be after him presenting offer for him, he's that good.
He made it clear that he wants to play CL with Lille this year he doesn't want to leave this summer, the only team able to lure him away is RM because of Zidane who's big fan of him and I'll think they'll wait for him till next year.

zexx

Jul 28, 2011
'Cause they know that they can get more than 30.
I doubt it very much, in fact i am almost certain they did not reject a bid of 30million, otherwise they would have sold him. Again Gervinho probably there 2nd best player was sold for 12-13million, Hazard is a good player, but not the finished article, say like an Aguero.

zexx

Jul 28, 2011
If Hazard is going to be sold, all european teams with be after him presenting offer for him, he's that good.
He made it clear that he wants to play CL with Lille this year he doesn't want to leave this summer, the only team able to lure him away is RM because of Zidane who's big fan of him and I'll think they'll wait for him till next year.
That's why we should try to sign him now, otherwise next year like you say Real madird or someone like that will sign him, basically we sign him now or never.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Don't know if this has been posted yet but just some stats on Vucinic:

11 years in Italy..
320 appearances (118 with Lecce, 202 with Roma).
Has scored 102 goals.
In the 2004/05 season, he was voted Best Foreign Striker in Serie A after scoring 19 goals in 28 matches.
Roma made his loan deal permanent and signed him for 19.5 million euro from Lecce.
He has won 2 Coppa Italia's in 2006/07 and 2007/08.
One Supercoppa Italiana in 2007.
With the national team, he has scored 11 in 24 matches.

May 21, 2008
That's why we should try to sign him now, otherwise next year like you say Real madird or someone like that will sign him, basically we sign him now or never.
i agree with you , we wont lose anything if we tried , better than accept the loss without given it a shot , as we also desperately in need of a WC player

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I doubt it very much, in fact i am almost certain they did not reject a bid of 30million, otherwise they would have sold him. Again Gervinho probably there 2nd best player was sold for 12-13million, Hazard is a good player, but not the finished article, say like an Aguero.
The only reason Gervinho left for 12 million is because he is on his final year of contract, otherwise he would easily fetch 20m. So Hazard will cause more than 30m for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)