Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I thought that was Pogba wit 6M, no?
He earns 4.5M + bonuses currently

Pjanic will be earning a little higher if you believe various reports.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, that´s the most likely solution imo. still, it´s not completely ruled out that he waivers at least some part of it.
Beppe handing that 15% in installments and he ok with that :beppe:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He will get an extension worth 6M net and we'll give Raiola some commission fees too :agree: :p

- - - Updated - - -

@financial experts,if we take amortization into account,we can give afford to give Pogba a wage raise no ? since he's a free transfer ? I mean in terms of annual financial cost,it wouldnt be a big burden would it ?!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He will get an extension worth 6M net and we'll give Raiola some commission fees too :agree: :p

- - - Updated - - -

@financial experts,if we take amortization into account,we can give afford to give Pogba a wage raise no ? since he's a free transfer ? I mean in terms of annual financial cost,it wouldnt be a big burden would it ?!
amortization is not an issue, but wages are already at around the critical 70% of all costs in juve's budget. still, pogba will get his rise: berardi is on lower wages than cuadrado, we might cash in on licht to compensate for alves's higher wages, we'll get rid of a couple of players like asamoah and pereyra, we'll have a smaller squad overall, and also the revenue is expected to rise a bit, so pogba will have his 6-7 millions net i guess.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
amortization is not an issue, but wages are already at around the critical 70% of all costs in juve's budget. still, pogba will get his rise: berardi is on lower wages than cuadrado, we might cash in on licht to compensate for alves's higher wages, we'll get rid of a couple of players like asamoah and pereyra, we'll have a smaller squad overall, and also the revenue is expected to rise a bit, so pogba will have his 6-7 millions net i guess.
Its probably because of the bonus clauses that we have this issue.

Hope we can significantly raise our revenue at some point soon.

Jun 6, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

If I remember correctly his current contract sees him gradually earn more each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)