Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah true, why he was so cheap. For some reason the coach didnt like Pjanic much, and the kid was bit inconsistent too. But when I said that I didnt mean Lyon, besides last season he was fantastic with them. I mean more in Roma, thought he would turn out better then he did in overall.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah true, why he was so cheap. For some reason the coach didnt like Pjanic much, and the kid was bit inconsistent too. But when I said that I didnt mean Lyon, besides last season he was fantastic with them. I mean more in Roma, thought he would turn out better then he did in overall.
I think he was doing great in Roma, it's just a cursed team. They have Totti as a captain and had Garcia as a coach + retarded fans who demand old as a dirt Totti to play. He is gonna do better under Spalleti, even if Luciano would insist on playing Miralem as a regista. So this window is a perfect situation to snatch Pjanic.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
$Pjeze.png

$jeze1.png $jeze2.png
$jeze3.png $jese6.png

this real jesus @Fr3sh. @Hustini

join real jesus, don't fall for black jesus hype.
just look at real jesus. he so innocent.

...and cool at the same time.
just look at the bottom left one - he's like:" yo yo yo wear me now!" :donedeal:

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Paratici doesn't do negotiations

Sent from my GT-I8190L using Tapatalk
He does, just doesnt have the final say. He was largely the one who was involved in getting Morata and visiting him/negotiating for him. He is not a scout who just watches players, he is actually the sporting director working under Marotta.
For a second I thought Osman was talking to himself.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Let's troll a little bit. Gomes is closer than Pogs. Coutinho is close to Pjanic. So I take Gomes but not for a prime fee over Pjanic. At the same fee, I don't hesitate. Gomes would be my choice
I would take Gomes as well.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
$Pjeze.png

$jeze1.png $jeze2.png
$jeze3.png $jese6.png

this real jesus @Fr3sh. @Hustini

join real jesus, don't fall for black jesus hype.
just look at real jesus. he so innocent.

...and cool at the same time.
just look at the bottom left one - he's like:" yo yo yo wear me now!" :donedeal:
Ain't nothing faker then white Jesus :lol:
Man wasn't black either though

He's shameless avatar pirate
You ruined the Trinity :(

- - - Updated - - -

His face is too small. Im staying with Black jesus.
:agree:

And that Holy Smile :tuttosport:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Pjanic deal is reasonably likely. Assuming Juve is willing to offer the buy out clause, then all that is required is for Pjanic to agree to it. Roma would prefer to sell to PSG, Barca etc but this would require the player to agree.

Pjanic would get a world of grief from Roma fans though as he would be seen as forcing the deal. Should he join us, he will probably say that Roma wanted to sell but I wanted to stay in Italy etc. For him to stay at Roma, they will have to offer him a new contract with more money.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
GdS:

-> #Pjanic's contract has a release clause of €38m included & #Juve aren't discouraged by it.

GdS
-> That being said, #Juve'd rather prefer to negotiate directly with #Roma Pres #Pallotta / director #Sabatini

GdS:
-> #Pjanic wants a new deal from #Roma worth €5m net + be a protagonist in helping them win silverware

#GdS:#Roma want to ⬇️ their wage budget & aren't ready to meet #Pjanic's demands as a place in #UCL GS isn't certain

GdS
#Spalletti would prefer to keep #Nainggolan to #Pjanic.Pjanic wants #Roma to sort his future out quickly #Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)