Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
@Osman, there may not be anyone here that loves Gotze more than I do. I've had first dibs on his player thread for 4 years :lol:

That being said, if the opportunity arrives to get Pjanic, just by paying the buyout clause comes about......................

Well..............................

I'm all in.
Pjanic would be a better signing than Gotze right now without doubt.

A diamond of Marchisio-Khedira-Pogba-Pjanic is quite possibly the best MF in the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Probably him. :D

Latest are that many sources say we'll pay the clause.

I doubt we'd pay that shit in one rate. :beppe: Beppe will probably try and make a deal with roma so he could pay in 3-4 instalments. roma would like Zaza I read.
Would that mean morata stays ? :tuttosport:

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Pjanic would be a better signing than Gotze right now without doubt.

A diamond of Marchisio-Khedira-Pogba-Pjanic is quite possibly the best MF in the world.
The problem is how many times possible they will play together :D
I'm not surprised if max still choose using 3-5-2.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Is their Zaza interest real ? Somehow i doubt they'd invest in Italien players knowing Roma.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is how many times possible they will play together :D
I'm not surprised if max still choose using 3-5-2.
In CL when everyone are fit,no doubt he'll use the diamond midfield.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Is their Zaza interest real ? Somehow i doubt they'd invest in Italien players knowing Roma.

- - - Updated - - -

In CL when everyone are fit,no doubt he'll use the diamond midfield.
Not only formation matter, but also our injury record.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That site has english version so why post italian one lol

Here: http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/juventus-the-latest-on-pjanic-morata-and-gomes/

Jean-Luca Mascaro (@CalcioNews89)

Juventus are fully concentrating on next week's Coppa Italia Final against Milan. After the game, they will then shift their attention to the Transfer Market. Paratici is currently flying to Rome to watch the Lazio- Fiorentina game. Possible Pjanic meeting? Juventus have obvious interest in the player but there aren't any imminent negotiations between the clubs and Roma's asking price is very high. At the moment, Juve's priority is Andrè Gomes of Valencia. Negotiations are ongoing and Juventus hope to close a deal as soon as possible for the Valencia star.

There will also soon be a meeting for Morata's future with the club : If Morata wants to leave for a team where he will have more space ( Arsenal being one of few big teams who can offer him more space), then Juventus will let him go. If he does want to remain, Juventus will then start negotiations with Real Madrid to keep him. Juventus would then offer Real a slight increase on their 10 million euro initial offer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He does, just doesnt have the final say. He was largely the one who was involved in getting Morata and visiting him/negotiating for him. He is not a scout who just watches players, he is actually the sporting director working under Marotta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)