Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just for the record...
My sources are:
- an Ultras chief;
- the chairman of a big Juventus Fans Club;
- a bloke that works for Juve and spends lots of time in Vinovo

Put them together and they hardly get it wrong. Their combined intelligence work is normally very efficient, I got Tevez like a week before he was even associated with us and same for Dani Alves. Sometimes things don't go as expected but I can normally find out if a rumour is true or not.
You're aware we're talking about football, right?

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
MZ in DA house, though I gotta say he was badly misled last year with the Ibra link. @Tanu_Mz
true. Ibra did go to Vinovo last summer and was spotted by one of these guys; I don't think anyone can really say what they talked about; when it became official he had actaully been to Vinovo they said he was just there on a courtesy visit but I believe we will never know.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
....But even when we were losing 7-1 it wasn't as bad as now, because then at least we fought back, now we are just lying around waiting for Juventus to unbuckle their belt. If this transfer goes through, and it feels like it would after Pallotta is close-mouthed as a clam, we are becoming the bitches of the team we are supposed to oppose for the Scudetto. That's beyond embarassing, it's giving up......
A player who has consistently disappeared every season is not world class. Which is probably why he is going to Juventus and not a Barcelona.
Are you ready for that moment when he scores on us and he celebrates like he just ate his first pussy?
Benatia going to Juve too would complete the sad lie that is my life as a Roma supporter.
I have a feeling a few wives and dogs got kicked today in Rome.
We still own Iturbe and Doumbia. Grazie Sabatini.
:mut:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
true. Ibra did go to Vinovo last summer and was spotted by one of these guys; I don't think anyone can really say what they talked about; when it became official he had actaully been to Vinovo they said he was just there on a courtesy visit but I believe we will never know.
I remember you telling me there was possibility of a shock huge signing but couldn't reveal names.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
A player who has consistently disappeared every season is not world class. Which is probably why he is going to Juventus and not a Barcelona.
he's probably right. but if pjanic shows up at the knock-out stage of the cl, i'm fine with that. pogba, dybala and mandzu with our rock solid defense must be enough for the scudetto.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have faith that all those players with great skill set will shine here. The bases of this team are solid. The enviroment is perfect to hone your skills.

I find it hard for them to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)